Tuesday, January 31, 2006 |  
Ok let me tell you all a story. (obviously.. this will be lame...)

This time is about a friend of mine. She very cute... very sexy and slim... and the voice although sometimes sound like balloon.. other times like a MAN.... but its ok.. still cute. I still will chop and let her pass go.

Her name?

Aiyah that girl u dun act blur lah... but then again u always blur....

So this is her picture.



See? Cute rite? The head big big eye big big and the boyfriend also USED to be big big...

The boyfriend who ar?

U will shock wan....

His name is.... ADRIAN PANG



Actually this two ppl I very pek chek with sometimes. Because at one time I like the girl.. then got another time I like the boy .... so naturally if I like one will angry the other rite? So that’s why got one time kanna love triangle...... for about two years or so..... very jia lat wan.... but they two dunno because they two in love what so in the end its only me angry for no fucking reason. But anyways..

Clara from young love to beautify herself.































so next time we will talk about girls who found out that their boyfriend is gay and in love with his friend.

ok la actually i just wanna show you guys her real cool manicure ...


this ish the left haaaaannnddd........ left... hand... yaayyyyy....


this.... ish... the...... eh...? .... eh fuck.. this IS the left hand....

nice rite her manicure? if i had that... the decors will be all over my food, nose and ass by now. :(

HAHAHAHAAH ok la im off to bed.
Posted by Audi