Thursday, January 26, 2006 |  
15 days left to the Singapore Idol Auditions.

I can feel the tension already.

Over the week ive received call and smses and msges from my ncc juniors... from clara and sheryl... from marcus.... from hasrul....from the guys in fsv (and that’s a whole lot)... from a few of my friends in BA like Tiffany, and the biggest support ever from the people in Sly’s fan club like Phillip, Teresa and Ting. And of course... from my "best brother"... who everytime support me... everytime save my backside... everytime i get angry with..... everytime find each other int he middle of the night to meet and scold ppl mother damn suay - Javis!

So many “jia you” and “I support you all the way!” and “I believe you can do it!” came in this week.... im really really really reallllyyyyy flattered. Seriously.

I got the weirdest “support sms” from Ting today. She’s the president of Sylvestar. She sent me this, “When you’re singing, just think of Sly”.

HAHAHAHAH wah lau....

But there’s a twist here. A MAJOR twist.

NONE of them has heard me sing!

HAHAHAHAHAH so what they jia you-ing about also I dunno. But really.. they jia you jia you till i overflow..... I must go for the audition in tip top condition and at least get past the first round la otherwise my cb damn pai seh lea.....

But thena and joyce have heard me sing before la.... “bits and pieces” as thena would say. Joyce like to give me that “sleep with me tonight” look after I sing. But I dunno if that is good or bad la. HAHAHAH

Then skali today after school the gang come surround me ask me sing.

I say I ah gua and very shy. They immedietely di siao me. dot...

Actually no... I not shy wan... I just need a mic... a quiet place.... and ALL OF THEM to go away. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shah has been very helpful.

He last time go join Singapore Idol. But he never make it past the second round after meeting the four judges.
They say that time he “look tired”...

Shah say, “OF COURSE LA! I queue up from 1am the night before and it was raining and it was COLD!”

He said that the hardest part is the first 5 or 6 rounds where the voting system hasn’t been introduced.... cos the judges will really be in control.

Now.. if Shah.... who cb can really sing sibeh damn nice wan.... (he go club and sing ppl pay him money)....cannot even impress the judges.... then wtf abt me?!

Stacie got once tell me.... that time when Sly was in the queue... the family had to go buy jacket for Sly cos it was really cold cold cold.... so touching... irrelevant for this post la I know.. but still so touching....

Shah call one of his friend... a saxaphonist (no.. he dun do phone sex wan... he play the thing look like elephant tusk...).. the name call Leo.... or Lio.. or Lee-O (like Kopi-O.....)

So tday I got out with two of themm.. from Far East Plaza to Heeren... go shopping for my jacket to use for Auditions ... see moisturiser to fix my blardy dry hair..... help Leo give girl his number (I so thick skin... I know... the girl is odler than my sister maybe...) cos he like.... and Leo then come give me some pointers for the auditions.

So I already have two songs prepared..... I dun wan reveal yet. HAHAHAHA.....

Shah then tell me to shave my.... my thing... that thing.... that thing ..... he also dunno what to call. He wan to call beard... but is not beard... he wan to say goatee... also cannot say goatee... want to say stubles also cannot.... because my chin here very funny wan; only got five strands of hair growing HAHAHAHAHA

then below the chin a lot of little little fur... HAHAHAHA

15 days left... already so gan chiong hor?

Tml is Friday... i wan to go Kbox.... Clara, Sheryl... want to go?
Posted by Audi