Friday, January 27, 2006 |  
Today got gathering again with Henry Aik and Tharik.

Nb.... every time got this kind of gathering I very depressed.

Why? Cos i dunno how my buddy henry can turn to be more suai (and very prone to attract ah gua... I know cause I want him in my bed.) from one gathering to the next.

Then there’s the aik.... one week I see him with new clothes... next week I see him with new skull structure and haircut with swee looks... he growing to be very good-looking. Must keep friendship so next time can use him call girl. HAHAHAH

Then the tharik... this week he have goatee and his sideburn turn to beard. HAAHHA

Then I look at myself and say.... “why only my lan jiao look better every week?!”

serious... i think my lan jiao cute cute lea.... not small but still cute.

Today we go watch FEARLESS. Actually I thought lame movie cos title so lame!

Can name something better? Like... NOT SCARED....?

But then got Jet Li... and it’s an ASIAN FILM!

So ok la.. go see... henry pay for me cos he remember that time in sec 2 we go stead. I stil remember ok henry? That time we kiss and hug on ur bed skali ur sister come in!

I can understand why she shocked la but I dun understand why she vomit blood. Can explain?

Anyways... the film was SIBEH CB SHIOK man!

But every good thing got bad thing rite?

So the bad thing here was that Jet Li... from chao ah beng turn into singaporean; everytime nod nod nod say good thing about the world then in the end kanna beaten up and die.

After that the rest went their separate ways. Aik go home to take care of his wife. Henry go home to stay away from his wife. And Tharik go back and work in his shop selling phone card. Tharik say his business not bad. During Sundays a lot of people come buy card. Most of them call India. HAHAHAHAHA

So I go home la. The traffic light spoil. So I anyhow do Chicken Run across the road.
As I was crossing, one old man infront of me kanna bang by small Honda car!

The Honda survived.


I got one picture show you all tonight.



See? Sly touched my camera! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

.14 days to Singapore Idol Auditions!

Before I leave, I would like to thanks all my fans hor for reading my posts. Thanks you clara, henry, tharik, aik, hasrul, april, sarah, tianyu, joyce, jia hui, sheryl, kwang wei, josephine, that guy who uses Netscape to surf, my jie jie who now in NTU and about to get married to an ah gua, my super brother Javis, lam pa chee, lam pa bu, lai chee, lao gong, lao po, tua pei kong, tua neh bu, chua chu kang, yio chu kang, ang mo kio and of course.... those I dunno reading my blog. I really thanks you all. Next time when I kanna sue for defamotary posts you all come bail me out ok?
Posted by Audi