Monday, January 16, 2006 |  
WAAAHHHHHHH DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

Wednesday pass up what?
Stupid IAC module family geno-cide-gram (tutorial lead by a really chio lady.. u can catch her on one of the mediacorp channels....too bad I dunno her name LOL)

Thursday pass up what?

2nd draft of story
Studio pro thingy
Something something
Another something.

Friday pass up what?
Flash assignment
Singwei’s storyboard...
Gathering with my Henry and Aik!!!! And the tharik..

Saturday do what?
Go to TP and NYP to see stacie!!!..... .... .... oh and record sly’s event. =p =p (you rawk, sly~!)
Go clubbing. LOL jk jk... KBOX with CLARA!!! Wait.. I haven ask (clara... can anot?)

Sunday do what?
Out with singwei for location scouting again.

School will end soon. YAY.... like... three more weeks?

Eh.... I have a secret. Want me to share?
Posted by Audi