Monday, January 09, 2006 |  
Eew.

These few weeks there has been two blogs that got set up that’s specifically for NVSS-related mumbo-jumbo; -NVSSgossips and that other one I cant remember but I knew it had something to do with voting which NVSS student has the best blog (oh please, who can beat Sheryl? She’s like Super-gong-woman with her sidekick, Lee Boon... and her tons of photos. Seems like her photoshop skills are getting better too.)

I did visit those sites and yeah... obviously, made by girls (or… one girl).

I was hoping for some interesting juicy gossips frm NVSSgossips but it seems like the blog-owner is an anti-social Joan of Arc.

NVSS can’t even produce a good blog. Pfft.

Lesson: you have NVSS as the headline in any of your works, you’re screwed.

*oh, april, please, do explain to me why the heck does your counter stats jump in number so quickly?!?! (212 views today!) …. Or maybe someone keeps refreshing their browser, eh? Lol you’re turning into XiaXue!

I think I’m gonna starting linking blogs, too.

Oh yeah... seems like my dad’s hotel got featured in kennysia.com. Nothing beats the overwhelming feeling I get when I see those oh-so-familiar hotels. Too bad im too cooped up here in Singapore to go back “home”.

Whee…

*edit. Seems like –nvssgossips closed down. Tagboard too filed with “you suck” tags, eh?

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The slow-moving fan sites of Sly are inching forward again. This is what I found.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isn’t that the same old jacket he’s been wearing since god-knows? Lol… hey cool... I wear jackets too... what a coincidence. --..-- (though it seems like I have more meat than him…. hur hur…more ‘meat’.)

Oh and it slipped my mind that he had another event down at marina square that day…


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I’ll get you one day…
Posted by Audi