Wednesday, January 25, 2006 |  
Okay today I become Confusion.... or is it Confucious?



I come tell you one very good advice, “Put yourself in a bed of thorns, you WILL be in a bed of thorns.”

You understand? Nairmind.. I also dunno... I anyhow say wan. hur hur.

What I trying to say today is for those who going to tertiary education.

I say hor.. we are are still young.. very young.. 16 or 17 only (next week I 18 !! can go jail, kanna hang, get sued and kanna eff upside down by boss liaoz...).

That time whne I go out of secondary school, almost everybody so happy (not happy cos I leave la!). Except for some la because some still wan to play play in sec school with little bit of hair only growing out of their lan jiao, suck up to teacher’s neh neh and say everybody love to backstab them. Those who go leave cb sec school all say, “SHIOK ARHZ! NO MORE STRESS!!!”

But cb now I see my friends..... I got plenty in BIT..... I ask them how school... some say they skip often... some say they cb damn bored... some also say they wan change course (hor, javis? Eh no.. you not in BIT.. pai seh..)

I hear also damn sian.... when they talkin talkin abt graphs and exponential booba jumba I start to use the zinger burger infront of me as a pillow.

Then got those from JC.... wah cb that one damn worse.... every week kanna exam... every week got to study.. every week got simi lan jiao common test.... then got the GDP... or GCE... or GAP... AH DUNNO LA..... the one where gahment call it as “general knowledge”. JC students very hard to make friends I think. Everytime wan to call them out they either got one of those simi lan jiao reasons or they out with girlfriend. Like that how to socialize hor? No true friends to support how to not stress?

Must be like me la... everytime talk cock I still so happy and scoring for my papers (except for that chao ginna IS module crap)

Then got those few in ITE... also no difference. I thought go ITE will be haven for them because they can everytime go smoke in class... fight all the time.... get blowjobs... lose their virginity.. become robots... dunno la.... should be something they like wan what.

But then no.... so I found out those in ITE also got heart.... got HWEE LING... because they also everytime in class shout, “sian sian sian sian sian sian” until the teacher grow fat and grey.



Then I go find out why all say sian... and my results were that MOST of them.... werent in the courses they chose la. Simple. Either that of they never check what their course has to offer. So that’s why all sianz. Gahment purposely as you choose 12 courses in the JAE... because that will meant that they can anyhow tikam you into lau sai course and say, “Eh?! You put the course in one of your choices what!” when you come complain.

Then I look at me (ya la... I’m about to hao lian....).... I in tis little course super damn cb happy till everyday will have orgasm! Or maybe because everytime pak jiew cheng? AHHAHA.

I nv go through JAE.... nv consult teacher.. nv consult anyone... both my parents also disagree with me in the media industry. But I dun care... my head damn thick. So thick that I go NS dunnit helmet.

Sergeant: WOI!! PCB where you helmet, recruit?!
Me: KAO PEI LA! You try shoot la see I die anot!
(sergeant then shoot my backside. Now I got four extra holes....HAHAH)


So I sign up for FSV... and FSV ALONE... other course I nv see... I close both eyes...

Ok l aactually I see the ppl at the booth... if suai or chio I listen to them.. If I see a nerd with many pimple on the face or a cb girl the face read big big ,”I’M ABOUT TO ACT CUTE” then I quickly run ahhahaah.

Then I got in FSV la... now I’m super happy... super super super happy. I;m enjoying my projects and friends and everything.



But you know why? Cos this is what I WANT TO DO. It’s an environment I can fit in easily.

But then I dun do this just based on interest.... Realistically... the media in singapore is growing. Very fast. We got plenty of award-winning films okay. But why you never see? Its because we know that if we show it to our local market.. it wont sell well cause you all will “HAH?! SIMI LAN JIAO was that?!” very loud in the cinema. The local market is not that mature yet. Admit it la. A little bit complain.

Anyways the point here is that if you put urself in a course you dunno anything abt.. or dun even want to embrace in the first place... most probably your tertiary education will be wasted and PAINFUL. (LOL like I know like that.. first year only..)

Then that’s where you get the Hasrul Syndrome; ppl “backstab” you, you feel so depressed, everytime kanna push dirty job, lonely, alone, wan support but everybody give you backside.

Tertiary education can be super fun I tell you. Except when you are in SP la... HAHAHA... I went there a few days ago everybody there look like rejected-JC students.... so dull... so quiet... wan to be fashion and trendy come out like Mr. and Mrs. Misfit of the Year. Walk also dunno hwo to walk.. slouching and all..

But I go temasek and nanyang poly.. WAAHHHH SIBEH FUN MAN!!!

So I tell you all going into tertiary education. Listen to Confusion the saying. Pick one you KNOW will enjoy (dun think).... dun have to everytime follow parent’s saying wan (unless you got special reason la...)... you wan fashion? Go Laselle... or NAFA cause most of us not fucking rich.

You wan media? FSV or MCM is your course. HAHHAHA....

*Ngee ann’s open house is on the 4th of Feb so now you all know the purpose of this entry? HAHAHHAHAH

Ok la another poitn here is that.... we still young.. must start building contacts now... do things you feel like doing (legal things la idiot). I told my friends I got own company.. got own job.. got own production... got meet sylvester and love talkin to his sister... got singapore idol... got talk to daphne khoo.... got see derrick hoh wei jian... got fencing... go latin dance... got touch girl... got shah... got head of GV Singapore as my principal.... got doctor V.... but then after that most of my friends turn and call me SIAO.

But you see me got I want to commit suicide anot?

Posted by Audi