Tuesday, January 17, 2006 |  
Okay get this... mr. larry sim is the assistant chairperson for sylvestar.com.

Three days into the fan club and I feel so comfy already. Phillip told me loads about Sly.. like.. how sly would be teasing Phillip (phillip’s like.. 40 over years old..) on trips like that... then sly having phillip in his house..

Wow man.. one of sly’s favourite actor is Stephen Chow... 0.0 Kung fu hustle, anyone?

And sly has like.. 8 guitars in his room and can play the piano~~~~ (sheryl... gonna learn piano now? Got beth right? LOL)

Phillip told me to brace myself once sly’s second cd (his first cd was nice, in all honesty. Serious.) because that’s when there’ll be events and promotions and autographs and stuff every week... real cool... Sam the cam’s gonna BBBUUUURRRRNNNN!!!!


You know.. I told the guys in poly abt the whole sly thingy and WOW MAN!!!

EVERYONE DISSED ME.

Haaha ba long long but thena didn’t even knew Sly had an album. Whahahaah. Dunno head or tail dun nyek nyek nyek la....

(really.. whole day kanna suan by them... what I do.. wht I wear.. all somehow related to sly... nb...)

Really.. i’m not ashamed or anything.. though a bit proud... lol...

Sly is like... ok la ok la I stop talkin abt him... it’s fun to have him around yar?

Lol imagine one day im sitting in class or in Bk with Henry and aik.. I get a call.. then it goes...

“hello?”

Henry aik continue talking......then..

“yar this is me........... ehh sly ar~? Hey hey yeah... oh tml ar?.... yeah I think can... ill come down with my camera.....”

Henry aik look at me... aik give the doo lan face as usual when I mention “sly”...

“arh? School ar? Nvm la.. I think tml lecture will be boring.. so its ok... how long? Till 5 am? Where ar?........... ohh clubbing at MOS? U think they allow recording?”

Aik rolls his eyes...

“ooo... private party? Lol sly you damn power.... hah what’s that? You want to teach me guitar?”

LOL... ok ok let’s imagine me with a conversation with BoA...

“hello.... oh boa ar?”

Aik turns.. wide eyed....

“hah? Ni da cuo le..... ah mei guan xi la... bye bye...”

Aik stares.... and begins to cry.....

LOL

.

Fuck la... I’ve neglected henry and aik.....nvm... when my allowance comes I splurge it on them... give them surprise dinner.

(psst.. who votes for me to speak in normal english again??????? Leave a comment!)

(psst... another vote... who believe I apply for Singapore Idol?????!!!!!! Leave comment also hor....)
Posted by Audi