Sunday, January 01, 2006 |  
Once again I see a year come and go.

I think I haven’t been doing any respect to the coming of a new year in my teen years.

On 31st Dec 2001 I was alone in my room, in the dark, shooting Russians with tanks in Operation Flashpoint.

On 31st Dec 2002 I was alone in my room, in the dark, trying to shoot the ceiling with each ejaculation.

On 31st Dec 2003 I was at the Esplanade with my family enjoying the fireworks, and I had to spoil the mood by sms-ing Xinni,” Hey, wanna patch?”

(I got the finger in reply.)

Then last year, on the 1st of January 2005, I was proudly claiming in front of Clara and Donald at the junction of Yishun Polyclinic,” This is the first traffic light I'm touching this year!” and ran to touch the traffic light nearby.

This year I was browsing for Sylvester Sim’s photos. Don’t ask why. I cant explain.

Gonna try something else this time round on my blog.… a new year’s resolution.

Resolutions 1988-2005 were complete failures but heck…

Might wanna take note that I’m turning 18 this year, this January, as well.

BroK3n’s New Year Resolution.
- Get laid, proper, by a real hot Chinese teen. (Note that I didn’t specify a gender. hur hur)
- Do something to my chao lao face and not-so-charming hair.
- Grow a goatee. (I can see the feathers growing already)
- Stay in school.
- Get a driver’s license.
- Get a van. (paid in full, not installment.)
- Call everyone I think is worth remembering from secondary school and bring them out for regular dinners.
- Keep an interesting blog (seriously… 45 readers on average per day is peanuts compared to gonads of Rockson and Double Yellow and XiaLanXue and idiots such as XiaXue and Mr. Brown. Then there’s that friend of mine, Clara, who gets probably 120 hits on average per day because of her bikini shots and charming boyfriend. hur hur hur…)
- Get a credit card for access to Sgboy.com and other similar sites.
- Get a film camera
- Get a new video camera
- Get a girlfriend (to get laid, ties in with the first resolution. Oh and companionship.)
- Meet Sylvester Sim and show him a picture of Sze Aik (LOL)
- Meet Taufik so that I can pass him the 30 boxes of cigarettes he ordered.
- Meet XiaXue and laugh at her height.
- Write in plenty of letters to the MP of Yishun.
- Get into OCH and find that security guard so that I can make friends with him. (For what fuck???)
- Write to churches and complain of their Christian-wannabe-teens.
- Write to mosques and complain of their Muslim-wannabe-me.
- Go to the gym
- Start excercising.
- Start toning my body.
- Then go to clubs and steal all the teenage guys...no.. girls.


Last but not least

- CLEAN MY FUCKING ROOM!

Happy 2006, everybody….
Posted by Audi