Monday, January 23, 2006 |  
So today skip school again. I missed, in total, ten hours of lectures and SUPER COLD aircon.

Wah really... its like... the Ngee Ann School of FMS aircon is super cold all the time because wan to protect equipment what. So its like.. a jacket is essential. But I very skinny and small surface area to volume ratio so get cold very easily so what I do is wear singlet, a tishirt, followed by a coat/jacket etc etc.... song ar.. like winter like that. Then I always wear high-cut shoes or sport shoes cause they very warm and my socks put high high and thick thick.

Today went polyclinic for MC. Saw a lot of weird ppl. I think I should stick to private doctor for the sake of my mental well-being. But now no money so cannot... the doctors there at polyclinic also quite xialan all the time also.

Anyways doctor found out I had sore throat (I also dunno). He put the ice cream stick in my mouth then suddenly shout, “EEYER you have a sore throat!”
.... now I know why my voice like jia lat like that.

He say dun eat chocolate... dun eat oily foods..

I must say that the days before this I keep eating MnMs.. the peanut one. I bought the big packet one from Paragon the supermarket and finished it while walkin down orcahrd road ahahhaha.

He give me lozenges to eat. Better eat.... got auditions coming up.

I walk past mac donalds.... wan to eat cannot eat. I walk past kfc... want to eat also cannot eat.

So I go home.

Now I eating popcorn with butter.
HAHAHAHAHAH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAHHHH CB DAMN PAI SEH!!!!

There are at least four ppl I dunno outside (they are fixing the surround sound system) and my mother.

And here inmy room I was singing “tong hua”.. super emotional and with “hwee ling”.. pose with microphone some more.

I came out of my room and everybody smiled at me.

Wtf man why why?

Then my mother smile at me and say, “One song finish already? We all heard you sing.”

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I lost my dignity.

Ps: Clara... kbox when? LOL
Posted by Audi