Friday, January 20, 2006 |  
I was walking down at bukit timah plaza today.. waiting for uncle sadrick.....until....

.... I saw UFO COME FROM SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I woke up....

Zzz.... uncle sadrick late so I accdentally slept.... LOL LOL..


Anyways yes I had some vocal training lessons today. It was teribly difficult at first... because he has three kids, al in pri sch, running about and all of them nyek nyek nyek until buay tahan. Actually no la... only one... the rest all eager to hear what their father has to say to me. That one boy is probably gay too...

Sadrick asked what song I were to sing....i told him, “uh... Tian Mimi?”

He stare at me....

My lau sai turn to porridge. Die liao.

HAHAHA.......

Ok la I told him, “Hero... by mariah carey....”

And he started singing.... then his kids join.... buay pai seh meh? Surprisingly.. no one in the coffeeshop look at us...

“ uh.. then. Um.. canyou feel the love onight by elton john....”

And he startes singing the tune.... banging the table... kids do the same... ... .... wah lau australians really buay pai seh arh?

“and umm... I dunno... I think.... when a man loves a woman... by dunno who...”

And this time he sang powerfully to the tune... as in... si beh brave and went ahead to sing... right there in the coffeeshop.

Okay... so maybe this means freedom of speech. Australia got. Singapore dun have.

Uncle then went ahead to tell me the basics.. breathing... and which song to sing to display my prowess.

He say dun sing elton john because he ah gua and adviced me to sing “hero” because it has a better tune. Ok lor...

Then it went on to presentation.... bla bla bla.. and his eyes open big big when I told him the judges were KEN LIM and DOUGLAS OLIVIERO.

One of his son asked why he so shocked...

Uncle ssadrick took a deep breath. And looked at his son, “You know.. uncle khalid and I have been working for years at holiday inn.. of course we know douglas o...”

Swee la..!! LOL....

Uncle then told me that douglas o would always be looking for stage presence ad presentation and ken lim would be after voice quality.

So I guess the other two or three judges extra la. HAHAHAHA

Anyways so after that uncle sadrick brought me into his car at the basement. And inside his white corolla altis.... he coached me.

So there were all of us... in a car.... in a car park... singing our hearts out.

He told me dun do this this this... do that that that... and he call me not to sing like chinese.

Hah sing like chinese?

“ you would sing from your nose sometimes...”

Orh like guang liang la.... LOL

So after everything... it was fun... damn pai seh la... but its fine. He say pitching okay... rendition was interesting... mumbling a bit but that was fixed....

Overall.... I think... he hates me. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ahahahaha!!! He said my rendition of “hero” would most probably be able to get me past the auditions... but ive gotta work on more things like presentation (my chao face lar!) and personality (dun be like ah gua... and mai pai seh la...)

He told me to get a camera .. record my self..... play back.. show mother show father show to internet... LOL... which I’ll do la but I wont show to anyone HAHAHAHAHAHA.

After he dropped me off at bukit batok mrt... then i got see chio bu – big butt... profound chest... quite tall....walk like swan.... ... then I think....

... remind me of hasrul....

EEEE so I go home sleep.
Posted by Audi