Wednesday, January 11, 2006 |  

It’s been raining these few days. I’m loving it….



The job interview got postponed till tml afternoon. I’m loving it…

This building has the weirdest map ive ever seen, and it’s on its pillars…



The rainy days have made a lot of people dull. Seems like they all hate rain or sth like that (cmon… it’s winter!).

I thought it became a problem today cos no one seems to be working….




Closed…



Closed…



Someone should tell the lady that she doesn’t need a pay phone….



Closed closed closed!!!

Then it struck me… it’s a public holiday! Geez… I need to start looking at the calendar.


Cecil road was so draggy….


Lol..

Found this nifty shop as I walked to orchard (yup… from raffles place to orchard… it was so cool that I DON’T wanna do it again.)


Candy Bouquets….


That must be the owner…hur hur…


Wheelchair Teddy pushed the window too far out.

Off I went to the bridge near the Supreme Court.(which is… what.. just beside me?)


And looked at some ber-dang-dangs….


And….


Someone’s been bored….

Finally, I got to raffles place, proper. Such a stark contrast to the dead town on the other side of the bridge; Funan was bustling with big boobs and computer nerds today. The rain didn’t stop fat cheeks from donning spaghetti straps. Heh… fat keeps us warm, eh?

I find this advertisement very spooky.


Yeah, they have one really huge one at the junction of Funan as well. But… why is it spooky?

Just look…



Geez man… shave! We dun wanna know the hair texture of your pubic area….urgh…

I walked somemore… sianz… to SMU… that so called “Garden in the city”. Yeah.. they’ve successfully turned it into the hanging gardens of Babylon or sth. Someone please trim the plants! They remind me of nappy hair!

Then.. uh oh… I heard sth….

Someone was sobbing. Sam (the cam) went up and ready….

I turned around…



The sound came from that direction… It was faint… it sounded…hurt…

I went closer…

And closer…

And closer…

Till…. I saw it..


Death…


A dead mice.



What the fuck?!



Someone needs brains, man. Around this bush there were only three places human beings would logically gather; YMCA, a construction site in its foundation stage and SMU the school of business where-they-use-computer-apparel-.-.-.-.-plenty-of-them-and-are-constanly-upgrading-to-meet-the-demands-of-contemporary-times..

Im just gonna leave it as if the construction workers got a new batch of optical mouse for their computers and didn’t need the old ones.

Then again….

You know how some Singaporean guys would buy stuffed toys for their loved ones on the very reason that they think it’s gonna make them look cuter or sth like and that their girlfriends will so adore the stuffed toys and be with him forever and ever and ever (in other words, being a loser..)? I mean… it’ll be fine if you’re like… fifteen? Still with baby fats and pin-straight hair and a lean skinny smooth bod…..but when you’re a DECADE older?

Some people push it too far…



Very far, indeed.



*on second thought, I think that’s a pillow…

Then there are those little corners of the country no one goes to…like the underpass near Park mall.



Either we’re outta the shadows or into the shadows.

I reached orchard road… like… an hour later. My ass hurts from all the walking. Talkin about ass….



Uh.. yeah… too young for you? Not for me! -.-

Went window shopping today. It’s been a while. I see that the fashion trend has changed; no more crap like bling-blings/blink-blinks/whatever-you-fucker or that. I see more casual jackets coming up and shirts. Whoo… we’re growing up! Seems like skateboarders have disappeared as well! Omg omg the roads are safe once more!

First up was Cineleisure.. looked at some cds.. bla bla (im gonna get that Superstar Remix Album…).. then across the road to Heeren, where I, and a thousand other people, encountered a dickhead…. on wheels!



The bloody traffic light’s five metres back! I got kay-poh and went back to the car to have a look at the driver. Must be a woman, I thought. It must be. Their perception of depth is so bad, put her on high heels and she’ll shout at you to put her down.

The driver was a woman. I win.

Takashimaya was next. Browsed through some books at Kinokuniya… seems like the craze for Jap culture still goes strong. In there I found plenty of books along the main aisle about kimonos, jap tradition… on one end of the bookstore there’s this whole section on LEARNING JAPANESE, complete with exercise books from kindergarden to business. Then I looked at the malay section and laughed my ass off. Also, there was this splurging on some game called… er.. sadako? No? that’s a ghost isn’t it?... suduko? Saduko? Sakuko? Bukuko? Bukake?

Anyone tried bukake mushrooms before? (hur hur….laughing, aren’t ya?…)

Before I left, I stood around at the main entrance and breathed in the air… the air Sly breathed… (lol okay that was a sick joke)

The lion stood proud at the gates of expensive shopping.

The cub doesn’t seem impressed….

Posted by Audi