Wednesday, February 01, 2006 |  
I just HAVE to make it known to more people that I have really HIGH hopes for two Singaporean teen actors.

Yup.. you girls guessed it.. JOSHUA ANG and SHAWN LEE.



I havent watched I Not Stoopit Too but im judging from their previous films and these boys really have cool talents (josh is like... what... one year younger than I am?)
Haha its like.... I cried for Homerun.. cried for I Not Stupid... ... these darn boys use their face, size, body, expressions all too well!

I noticed Jacky Neo’s trend in making his movies hit. First, he takes real cute boys, then he adds in PLENTY of comedy in it.... PLENTY of mishaps and all that to make us feel pity and form a relationship betweent the characters and audience.... and in the end... he makes us CRY... and cry because we feel the attachment between the characters and ourselves.

Jack’s formula seems to be working well. So well infact that I am ALWAYS reluctant to watch Homerun or I Not Stupid again because I just dun want to end up all wet and red in the eyes after the show. Very pai seh you know... especially when got family around... im all open when henry, aik, don or vis is around though haahahah.... seek attention what...

Girls would go for Josh... but I still think shawn is more promising... :p

Jack neo has groomed his “kids” real fine, I must say.

Or maybe they just have that “beng” or “tough” image... HAHAHA explains my support doesn’t it? HAHAHA

I think when shawn gets more matured.. he can actually star in action/gangster/beng/romance films and all that... he has that look. But he said acting isnt his stuff.... WTF LA! Shawn, wan to be humble can la but dun be so humble till like that la!!! Singapore needs more real actors......

Ah wtf la... wht Im tryign to say is that he can be like edison chen in initial d... or... gasp! Won Bin! won bin's my fav korean actor..

You know... somehow... somewhere deep inside me.... it says that josh should go and sing. -.-

Real cool two fellas... ill keep my eyes open with their developments frm now on.

.
.
.
.
.
Ok... ive finally figured out who Josh looks like.... JAY CHOU!

-end of uneventful post-

btw.... love that new header up there? hahahaha....

ADDITION

9 or sth days left to Singapore Idol Auditions.

Today alone I had three people requesting me to sing; Joyce and cynthia frm new zealand and err... that little mole boy frm Singapore.... I think his name is jia hui. =p

the ppl from sly’s fan club are pouring in their well wishes too... my sylvestar inbox is growing . 0.0

phillip asked me out for kbox session too.

Tml’s studio production.. I think im gonna play around with joyce on the mike just for laughs.... we’re going kbox tml afternoon too.... I guarantee a recording OKAY?!?!?!!

And just luck.. the johor trip and my dad has caused me a throat inflammation and a runny nose. Fuck la.. the whole family is sick!

Sure hope I come for the auditions in tip top condition.

Ya la... im worried. Explains the humorless entry doesn’t it.

Posted by Audi