Friday, January 06, 2006 |  
Ngee Ann’s holding the X!capade event this 6th and 7th at Ngee Ann City (that’s Takashimaya for some of us).

Am I interested or am I not?

Ngee Ann stars like Daphne and Derrick will be there… ooo… exciting.

But wait, Sylvester too???


:) :) :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ive been criticized for actually bothering abt Sly…. Well… it’s kinda my thing, really. Like you know, how some himbos tend to rush to a mirror when they see one? I might have a fetish for slim smooth “beng” chinese teens LOL. -.- what a fag...

I’m planning to go down there with my little toy camera, squeeze through the crowd and find a good spot to nestle in (like, backstage. hur hur hur) and finally have one of my very own recording of a Singaporean star!

My dad’s so hooked up on Gurmit, even more so since Gurmit visits his hotel often, so hey why not I get so hooked up on Sly? LOL what kind of fuck logic is that!?

I hooked up with a friend of mine in mass comm., Melissa. You might remember her being the girl that Vis and I went out with to impress with dinner, only to find out we had no money to spare, so we got her a 3 dollar Mos Burger meal (instead of a dinner at Breeks.) while we sat there sharing a handful of fries. And we even had the cheek to send her to the doorstep of her terrace house in yio chu kang , with a cab, no less. Quite embarrassing after that when Vis had to run up to his house, while I waited in the cab for him to scurry down with the cab fare money. Lol. Poor people trying to act rich with already-rich girls.

Melissa was in the same class with Daphne, and are friends, I guess, so I thought maybe she could hook me up and do some thingy whereby I can get up close and personal with Sly. I gotta admit though that Melissa doesn’t seem so happy that I got to her after all this while just to “use” her as a liaison with Daphne.

No reply so far. A quick check on the programme schedule states that Sly is appearing on stage at about 1:30pm. Then Derrick and Daphne on the day after.

So I have three local stars to cover this weekend. Should be interesting. (Like a nice birthday gift for me.) More emphasis on Sly, of course.
( i see you cringing at the last sentence. hey if Charlene can be so nuts about Jolin.....)
Posted by Audi