Saturday, January 28, 2006 |  
NNAAAAaaaa BEEEeeiiii!!!!!

Oh ya today my birthday. Happy new year!

Some of you may know this blog -> cheekybynature.blogspot.com

It’s one of the most entertaining singaporean blogs around! A lot of farking farny entries and the person is one fucking cool guy who can really write stories. My da tou sometimes la so to say....

But cb!!! he say one of his friends found his blog and then his identity kanna revealed so cheeky had to close blog otherwise gahment come with rotan and whack his backside from inside his asshole!

With things like this ar... I wonder how long it will take before ppl come catch me for my jokes and rants.... especially when im not blogging anonymously. And now with the recent realisation that there are readers who dunno how to read every word and always pre-conceptualise the meaning of sentences for the fuck of what I also dunno because that is so immature.... URGH.... fuck you all, can?

But seriously... you all singaporeans who so touchy touchy can stop the crap anot? Every little bit complain complain complain la then go cut wrist la... cut vagina la... cut boyfren;s lan jiao la... cut this cut that write letter call ppl complain to police write to newspaper bla bla bla sibeh diao you know anot?

I kanna email a few times by ppl trying to act smart because they tink I very stupid when they read my blog (actually no hor... I got O level cert ok dun play play! HAAHHAH) and I tell you ar...... I read and read their super long emails where they commit super a lot of plagiarism cos never cite their sources and got so many english mistakes and the whole email is not about them but some article they lifted off somewhere which they most probably could not understand that’s why lift the whole article until I sibeh pek chek I just reply them with one line like, “Enough?”.

Of course la their heart burn.. burn until black... and they go send me another few more SUPER LONG email to support their stand! Nin na bei so I send resend my email to them HAHAAH.

Anyways.... if you ever want to reach me by email, here’s the address. meinbereich@gmail.com (for my friends who know me personaly... pls dun say my real name or email on my blog)

I read the straits times column where complain-kias go write letter to show off their english and its so filled with rubbish most of the time. Some are good la.. I must say.... but those who complain taxi driver ALL fuck up wan are the fuked up ones themselves; you think taxi driver all come out from same longkang ar?!?!?!

I think hor we need more tolerance and light-heartedness in the people. See la... work work work like dog... until the heart become WORSE than dog because dog u still can tickle the belly and play with it. but for complain kias... when u tickle their belly they go write letter to SPH and have ur backside sued for sexual harrassment or some other whiny reasons la.

Oh ya I dropped by xiaxue just now... got one of shah’s fren in the pictures! Ahahha.. his name is Yudi.... damn cute and tall. But in the picture he drunk AHAHHA.

Shah ask me go MOS one of these days... I think I going.

Tml is Sunday... he ask me go see live bands with his friends. I think i going... whee...

Anyways hor... im off to Johor now.... damn suay... I dun like go out of my social circle on days like my birthday. Make me real pek chek because suppose to enjoy and not waste the day doing nothing but cleaning up. Sianz you know what is that anot? Actually today I thought go out pak tor with Jerome but mother say we going off at 2pm to “beat traffic”... now is already 5pm and my sister nowhere to be found so simi lan jiao WASTING MY TIME! CNY eve make me so doo lan bad luck you know anot?!!?!?

Even worse.... everytime we going out as family my mother will be very gan chiong... two hrs before going off already scrambling with clothes.. asking me fill out passport... prepare clothes al these...so gan chiong to the point that when I open the door only, I kanna ambush by four sources of sound; plasma tv, my computer, sister and mother....all I not listening to.....and worse is... before my feet can go second step, my mother already drop ten words on my head. Sibeh diao.. especially whne I dunno the tv everytime so loud when she stress.
Mai gan chiong lea, mother...

Nairmind... I will keep on asking my father to send me back to singapore tml... keep asking till he pek chek and throw me back here with an airplane!
Posted by Audi