Thursday, January 19, 2006 |  
Whee another run in with luck.

I’m telling you... though I don’t contact my dad or have a substantial relationship with him... what he has built up from his time on this earth has realy really really benefited me... like.. the camera... the contacts.. the luxury.. the hotel.... (I so love Holiday Inn Kuching..)

I just got off the phone with Uncle Sadrick.. a friend of my dad.

It’s confirmed... he’s my vocal teacher! Hahahahaah and for free! and it starts tml straiught after schooL! (and my class is frm 9am to 11am. jealous?)

Singapore Idol.... here I come! I sang “Hero” for fun infront of thena and he ask me dun stop cos he having orgasm just listening to it. I sang “There With You” (sly’s song~!) to Javis and he also kanna orgasm.... and then he hug me and we had great hot sex~!

(and then on the 11th of feb I don’t get in. damn pai seh lei....)

School’s ending soon.. and im flunking studies! Whee!

Seriosuly.. the stupid IS module is crap.... stop calling me, you fucktards!

Teacher said.. for our oral presentations.. which is the usual façade of “blogging is evil, yo” or “gahment hen swee!” topics..... we “must wear formal hor... and speak good engrish!”.

Screw that la.. I’m going there with my jeans, converse shoes, white singlet and classy jacket together with my ah beng chain. Who cares abt the neh neh talkin behind the desk. Her checkered attire so makes her look like a box with limbs.

Joyce complain abt me liaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We had this sweet moment in the tv studio.. infront of the camera (but we off air la.. im cameraman what..) and she started crticizing my new attire. Lol.. new attire..

Cos now .... I wear converse shoes and a silly silver chain hanigng frm my belt line that has no practical use (though I think it looks sexy.. ) !! Otherwise still with jacket and all that. (seriously.. ive been wearing like that even BEFORE i met Sly... where gt copy him!?!?!?!? this whole week kanna suan for shaking hands with sly... zzz.)

(oh ya.. happy bday sly!)

She say..”you know that your bling bling is soooo uh-glee?”

“hah.. why?”

“I mean it should have gems...”

“gems?”

“ok la. Diamonds.....”

“DIAMONDS!"

“No no no... uh...those shiny shiny things la!”

“ok I understand.. but for what?”

“cos its lke.. now.. you like ...(pause).... beng....”

(pause....)

“uh.. what’’s wrong with that?”

“cos firstly you’re not a gangster....”

(lol but my friends are... look at jerome and javis...)

“...and you just look so beng la.. and that’s so.. urgh....! I hate your bling blings!!!”

“since when were these chains bling blings~! Joyce!!!!”

what;s wrong with being beng la...................................... anyone can say why?

.
.
.
.
.
I think next month ill bleach my hair. HAHAHAHAH


Posted by Audi