Wednesday, January 04, 2006 |  
This is an open letter to a certain lady out there.

Let me get straight to the point here; you are delusional and paranoid.

Let me state the fact that I am NOT an anti-Christ. To be an anti-Christ would be against my own religion because, really, we Muslims acknowledge Jesus Christ as being someone holy, though we say that he is a prophet, no more than that.

So I got back to Singapore and the moment my phone got the M1-GSM connection, I received SEVENTEEN smses, and they were ALL lengthy, draggy, self-indulgent and filled with FALSE statements.

DON’T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

I checked some of the messages and I don’t get how anyone could send me FIVE smses that are FIVE PAGES long, and all of them justifying yourself with how your brother is an anti-Christ and how I, supposedly, dissed you on WhoLivesNearYou (seriously… it wasn’t about you. It’s actually a joke.), and more, all the way till four in the morning. FOUR IN THE MORNING! People sleep at that time!

I also don’t get how anyone could send in a slew of sms, one after another, even before I can finish replying your last sms. This goes the same for WhoLivesNearYou, whereby you list your entire train of thought, in the form of one liners, for each message. 25 of my personal messages are from you.

Same goes for MSN. You ask a question, then answer it yourself, then continue to talk about yourself and your petty issues. My scroll bar got to the thinnest it could get before I finished reading your intro sentences.

I find that you need help. Professional help. Sure, you don’t cut yourself up into pieces like some troubled ladies out there (I use “ladies” because you are… what… 23? 25?)... But you need to STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF and don’t make a big fuss over little things.

I still have to deny that I ever said I was Christian as well. Please, lady, I know what are prophets and according to Christianity, prophets DON’T come down from the great heavens and whisper messages into your ears. They are human beings and they die just like everyone does. They are also extinct now, with only about 5 more prophets after Jesus, if you follow the New Testament.

I told you to look online for the meaning of prophets and you replied,” Why should I look online for the meaning? I learn about my religion from God and the prophets when they whisper to me. I don’t need the bible. (then you go on and on about the cell and the priests).. and I don’t see why I should learn about Islam.”

Okay, lady, firstly, I DID NOT ask you to learn about Islam. I just asked you to look for the freaking meaning of “prophets”!

Secondly, I called that ignorance and that is, INDEED, a sin. Then suddenly, I don’t know why, you bring up the topic about your brother.

Where’s the follow up? The connections???

Really, I’ve been hanging around Christians from the day I was born and I’m tellin you…. There are as many variants on how an individual or a group sees Christianity as the search for what wiped out the dinosaurs. And I’m not saying this superficially. I got dragged to church services, listened to many Muslim-Christian arguments and bla bla bla the list goes on. So, yes, I do read-ups and all that as well (I love reading).

But do you? NO!

You still dare to say that Christianity is a religion for Americans! Oh then I bet the British are better off being Pagans….

God gave you the power to LEARN and find KNOWLEDGE by READING. Yet you literally SHUN them all away and choose to believe what’s in your mind. That’s being narrow-minded. Yeah, I told you that, and you replied back with a story on how your boss is so strict with his workers and how you are in a singing class or sth like that.

I have a question for you; how can you differentiate whether it’s God or the prophets whispering in your ears from the devils or Satan? Please, don’t tell me it’s their voice. I’ll be laughing so hard I won’t be able to get up the next morning.

I must emphasize that what you think of your religion is quite loose from what’s in the bible.

But then again…. I’m “only a Muslim”. So what can I say? (yeah.. you said that.)

Moving on, I see that all you care about is yourself, as if everyone in the world wants to know about you, your thoughts, your life. Yes, everybody loves talking about themselves but smart people know when to stop (like, when the other party isn’t replying. That’s basic.)

You tell me stories on how that guy dropped you off away from where you wanted him to and he drops off that other girl right at her doorstep. And how much he’s a jerk that he gives special treatment and that he’s only using you. Then I ask you how many times have u got into his car and you answer,” Once “.

So now “once” justifies everything? If I were to have that kind of thinking, I guess I’d be stuck dead and delusional in the ugly world many of these young teenage girls are in with their superficial friendships.

Then there’s that one about your back pain, neck pain, heart pain.. etc etc. I’m fine with listening to all these but PLEASE! Don’t tell them all in one sms per sentence! And no! No more five pages smses that I can’t even reply to cos the next five pages comes in a minute later.

There’s such a thing as courtesy in this world. Look up the meaning. I’ll give you a headstart;
www.dictionary.com.

Of course, I must state that the reason why I hooked up with you in the first place was because you wanted me to take a few pictures of you. Fine. I don’t mind. I was willing. I clearly stated that I needed a camera, and then which, I’d set a date on January, no charge whatsoever, just that you pay for the developing of film.

Sure, you got a camera. But then, suddenly, you send me in the next sms that you had a digital camera. Then you said you got another one, a film camera. And…. It’s an SLR camera! So many cameras! So I asked, “You got it from your friend? Don’t you think that if someone has that sort of camera that costs thousands, don’t you think he should actually know how to take photographs?”

I forgot what you sent me later, but I know it was in a totally different context.

And, really, you keep saying that three shots is enough but WHICH SANE PHOTOGRAPHER TAKES THREE PICTURES ONLY AND IS HAPPY WITH ALL OF THEM?

I guessed what you meant is that by just taking three shots on film, you’d be saving money for developing. So I told you that taking three pictures will not alter the cost whatsoever in developing the film because it’s still considered as one roll (duh) to develop and burn it into cd, you replied back saying,” I never told you to burn it in a cd, did I? “

Okay, fine, if you want a print version, so be it. But tell me, why then do you intend to scan the photo after that!!??!?!

“… but I don’t have a scanner.” Is how you ended the sms. I must be honest and say that you made me lose my cool at three in the morning.

Really, I was intending to shoot the thing anywho but I guess coming back with a truckload of nonsense in my handphone just blew my mood.

Your slew of smses on the 3rd of January just goes to show that you brood on problems too much. I was like that in secondary school. What happened then was that rumours starting popping that I loved, ROMANTICALLY, one of my close friends (he was a guy) and yeah… got “hurt” for plenty of petty reasons (like, him having a girlfriend.). Brooding over problems is childish. All it does is create an “illusion bubble” where you form up exaggerated images and visions of incidents related to the problem that, maybe, NEVER HAPPENED. I would also like to think that you had something else to do than sit on a couch writing those smses. Turns out you either don’t, or made a wrong decision.

I’m sorry but this thing ends here. Until you act like people of your age, I’d be happy to do the shoot.

Regards,
Audi

P.S – I didn’t wanna dive into religion in the first place but you went on and on, justifying yourself. Also, I don’t find the “I delete people in my friendster, you know” as a threat, or a loss. It’s such a childish threat! I don’t use friendster anyways. Oh and… please… try to differentiate between a sick joke and a real statement. I don’t have sex with every girl that wants me in bed. I left you a comment in reply to yours as well in my blog.

If you want to write a open letter in reply, send it to my email and ill post it up here for my other readers to learn of your side to the story.


----------------------------------------------------------

Note: for other readers here, you might wanna check out the comments she typed in reply in the post, "pseudo Christians". I read the thing and found that what she says, as usual, is loose from the issue on hand. I guess some of us dont take the use of words seriously....
Posted by Audi