Friday, January 13, 2006 |  
Wow man. Today is Friday the 13th (as usual.. I needed someone to tell me).

While others think it’s a day of unluckinessness, today was a really really cool day for me.

Shah brought me out shopping today (guys shopping together...). He’s like.. 22 or sth and he keeps commenting on my dressing.

Cos you know... usually id wear blue jeans... dusty black sports shoes... a tight-fitting tshirt and my favourite denim jacket (though I honestly think that denim blue doesn’t fit me). Once in a while.. a cap or sth.

Today I went to school with the denim jacket replaced with a business coat.

And shah and justin blasted me to hell. Lol... they keep saying I dress so formally... like it’s a bad thing or sth,

So.. fine... I just had my allowance anyway so wht the heck.. I asked shah to be my makeover guy and so there came our shopping...

Orchard road again today. Shah had the vintage concept in mind for me.

Eeyer.... so orbit....

“then what style u want sia...”

“how I know... casual.. yet formal...”

“okay la... you tell me wht celebrity dresses the way you like.”

And before I could answer... he adds, “okay so Sylvester... anyone else?”

I couldn’t pinpoint any celebrity... so in a sui bian-ly manner, I said, “anything la.. like those bengs dress can already... “

LOL.... ok la to cut the long story even shorter.... got myself converse shoes. The end.

Im telling u... just throwing away that stupid old sports shoes and replacing it with converse shoes made me feel so young and sexy! Ahhahahahaa.... really... I keep walking, looking down at my legs... cos so sexy.... the shoes... then the jeans... then my privates creating a bulge in the jeans... then my belt and tight shirt... sexy what...

Thank you hor shah... even though u spent twice as much than me.

Shah left and whee... more luck.... some modelling agency picked me up.. I gave thme my particulars (lol... another day of fun, perhaps? The little job interview before this, I stepped on them easily) and then a few moments later some lady dressed in realy realy realy funky clothes.... too funky for her wrinkled skin, though (think abt it...purple on your granny?).... introduced her neh neh to me.

Uh... yeah... she’s frm MTV and she’s looking for really really really cool guys so I ask her go find someone else.

Hahahahahaa ok la she’s doing osmehting for the MTV plug and play thingy. Then bla bla bla bla... they passed me the mic... talk talk talk infront of the camera.... she say thank you.. another guy took down my partiulars... then I went off lo.

Went over to junction 8 as well... was looking for the place sly would be performing tml... found it.. and saw this really weird new gadget frm Osim.

I don’t know about you... but the people walking around with this uZap thingy on their belly and its vibrating like a fucking doughnut seem so proud of wearing that thing! It’s like an ad saying, “I’LL BE SO MACHO!”.

Then they’ll look about with a certain look as if they mean, “im so gonna attract more people than you.”

Neh neh la.... tell you what.. go tie a bandana or sth from the uzap to your bird bird. Then switch on. Now you raise ur hand and shout, “LOOK! NO HANDS!”

Then I saw this fucker fucking on a chair. As in.. really.... Osim is sick....

I present to you... the Osim iGallop!

It’s a chair.... where you sit on. Then when you switch it on, the cushion moves forward and back, bloody fast. Doing this, your pelvis rocks forward and back.. like you’re on a horse (or bull).

Is it shiok? Does it work?

One mother left her kid and went up onto one of the chairs and switched it on... then I vomit blood.

Shiok for her (cos she scream like kana orgasm..)

Wtf man.... it looks as if she’s doing a reenactment of that “small circles, honey.. small circles” thing with her husband (or son... heh heh) in J8’s Atrium for ALL HAM SAP OLD MEN to see!

I left the place after a salesperson with a vibrating uZap on his tummy got jiggy with it on the iGallop.

It’s like double the pleasure.... with a horse.

A while later I came back and ALL the iGallops were switched on and no one was around. They looked like a battallion of freaking clits moving about!



*lol.... i think i should buy this for my girlfriend...
Posted by Audi