Saturday, January 07, 2006 |  
X!capade…..

SIBEH SIANZ ARHZ!!!

Tianyu and I went there late. Sly was scheduled to appear at 130pm, we came there around 145pm instead of seeing him, saw some silly malay dance on stage. What the hell man???? Half an hour appearance only!?!?! Sly!! What you doing?!! Wake up your idea, can?

My first impressions on the crowd were rather bad. Seems like only Ang Mohs and Ngee Ann Poly peeps came down. Maybe it really is the bad reception or that the Malay dance pissed everyone off. Lol. Remember secondary school? Everytime some cultural dance came up everyone snores?

So yeah I lost all purpose in life today… no… I lost all purpose to come to orchard today so I thought why not make the best out of things? Bought some pretzels at Auntie Anne’s and sat down with Tanny at the steps of The Great Tombstone, Ngee Ann City and people-watched.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Took some videos as well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think this guy is our principal. I dunno. Or maybe Ho Peng Kee’s younger brother. Then King Kong appeared.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Roar!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saw quite a few people I know as well. Funny, though. All of them are from Latin Dance CCA . Yeah latin dance class… I joined to “make new friends”. But I quit after noticing that 90 percent of the guys there are ah guas and the girls are just out for “that something xtra” (yup, Ngee ann’s slogan. Lol)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then I saw this guy. Why is he smiling? I must investigate! He might be a happy terrorist for all we know.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
EEeeWWW!!!! in case you’re wondering what the hell he’s sniffing, it’s a deodorant from Nivea! Those roll-over-your-ah-pu-neh-neh kind, no less.

Aiya but okay so maybe they happen to be selling some deodorants at X!capade. Oh no, but what’s this?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fuck la! It’s his personal one! See, he’s putting it back into his pocket!

X!capade was really boring. Really. The MC was talking to himself (though he’s fine) and the crowd was more or less dead and rotting.

Boring. So I looked elsewhere.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do you see what I see? I see a grandfather walking with his grandson. Ah yes, such a touching moment, isn’t it? Nowadays the youngsters are so lame and stupid they anyhow shout at old people. … huh? What? What do you mean there are lesbians in the picture? Huh? Tit-sucking?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
“Waaahhh!!! Why ur neh neh got bruise wan?!”

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
“Ee-yer… your pantat even worse! So many blemish de….”
“Scratch too much ma…. See… scratch scratch…”

There was a magician onstage as well. I’ve linked a video here for you to see some of his tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=lhREIZnbKrM

Oops! Okay…. I’m gonna burst his toufu… err… bubble… with the next few photos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See… normal cloth rite?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Eh? What’s that up his sleeve?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OMG! Umbrella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Still can show off and twirl the thing around. Con man! Con man!

Now let’s see his flower. (lol.. see his flower).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A split second before he covers his face, he made a mistake of opening his mouth too soon. See la… eat eat eat….

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mm.. nibble nibble…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
“Tada! And my name is Ba Long Long, the greatest magician within a two metre radius!”

But really… he’s hands are so quick, I wonder if he reaches orgasm before ejaculation. =p … well done Ba Long Long. (yes, I know, that’s a fruit.)

Boring… even the pigeon dozed and fell off the edge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So tanny and I left the area. We both came across an Old Chang Kee stall and bought a few titbits…. Or tits in bits…. Or bitten tits (hey, whatever pleases your savage cravings…) and sat down (again), to people watch. This time we were on the right wing of the tombstone, across Paragon’s main entrance.

I have no idea what the hell OCK makes…. But I thought I bought chicken nuggets, and when I found out I wasn’t biting into anything close to the chicken family, I looked down at my nuggets (lol down at my nuggets) and found out I was eating….. “wtf?!”. I dunno…. It looked like a mix of octopus and squid and chicken cartilage. Oh well… they were delicious… The WTF Nuggets…

There was a crowd on the other side of the road. Time for Sam to go to work.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gasp! Something is attracting their attention! What is it? What is it that is able to attract dead and rotting Singaporeans (hey, I’m Singaporean as well, put down that pitchfork!)?A sale? Bikini babes with folding tummies ala new year’s celebration? TT “you SOB!” Durai getting ten cent coins shoved up his arse?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Omg.. this has to be sth! Sth so spectacular that it finally brings together a multi-racial crowd! Look, colour contrast!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Even Phua Chu Kang’s malay nephew came down! Eh boy dun hide there la…. You’re still blocking ppl’s view. And ur hair probably stinks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Must be sth good…. That man seems to be asking for blessings with his handphone in substitute for jossticks.

Then.. gasp! It’s that boy playing drums! (first idiotic question: is it legal?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here’s the video. I’m impressed.

So is the girl on the left. Now, if only someone would tell her to wear a bra or at least some winter clothing. (saggy tits, anyone?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In contrast, on our side of the road was an old man playing a traditional Chinese instrument and seems to be quite skillful in it. He was also wearing one of those caps, like the one Jews wear. He seemed more into his music then the boy on the other side but no crowd for him. Sad. What, he’s too old for a crowd?

Before leaving, tanny and I contemplated on the boy and his future.

My guess was that he’ll migrate out of Singapore and never return once he has a name (like, now.) since there’s “lack of support”.

Tianyu’s guess was that he’s frm China, complete with accent.

Lol… foreign talent.

*what a dull day…. All thanks to you, Sly! Grr…..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*picture frm sylvester-sim.com forum
Posted by Audi