Sunday, January 29, 2006 |  
I think this year going to be good year for everyone of us.

Serious. You wan noe why?

Cos my bday is CNY eve.. and that is super lucky already. Lol.
Then the muslim calender.. the new year is on Monday... also near my bday.. ahahhaa....
Then its year of dog I turn 18.... and I like dogs... very good animals... but sometimes blardy disgusting la.... the lanjiao sometimes hang out until like that... eee..
and my friends super yandao and chio this year!!!!!!!!!!! all grow up already!!!!

And what a birthday.

Ok la so I didn’t like the idea of going johor because I have a few houses to go to (ppl invite wan... not I kaypoh...) and confirm I go johor my father will ask me eat eat eat.

So I was in my room la... abt to sleep but nv sleep because if I sleep before midnight my parents will kong liao which I dun wan because I haven got my driving license yet so I need mother to send me to school and I dun have enuf money yet so I need father to be around still HAHAHAHAHAH so I in my pillows sing song while my 2HP aircon blowing on my back.

But I sian already so I go down wan to see sister because I forgot how she look like. Skali....BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!

i shock then fall down the stairs like hasrul... sibeh pai seh man... all my fats flip flop flip flop create mini-shockwave...

my sister.. as usual... scream scream scream... mai kao pei lea....

still got bang bang bang... sound like got ppl firing guns outside!

BANG BANG BOOM!!!

OMG now got artillery!

But the sound not come from one direction only... someitmes come from front of house.... other times from behind house... another time from sibeh far away... I see the sky and see like got flash flash.....

I go out to the lawn and see.... my mother and sister also looking up at the sky... I see my neightbours they all also looking out... up at the sky....

Then I saw.....

I saw something that we singaporeans are missing out....

THE LIBERTY OF FIRING ONE’S OWN FIREWORKS!!!!

Up in the sky were fireworks bang bang banging in the sky... some got sound like zzzzzzzz...... others got like wheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiuuuu..... super cool man.

Then I hear one sound like chicken kanna strangled........ I turn around and realise is my sister cheering.... =..=

And best part is? They are all set off by neighbours!

Got one time after everything cool... skali my neighbour opposite.... his house shoot fireworks!

Sibeh damn fucking high ar! Those are expensive okay!

Bang bang bang bang PIAK!

I thought strange why the last one sound so different then I saw that one fireworks accidentally hit the underside of the house’s roof so I guess my neighbour kanna experience the “super-low-level fireworks” HAHAHAAH a lot of colour colour sparks right infornt of his face.

Just nice my father come in johor taxi (he come form senai airport and my mother lazy pick him up lol).. he come out.. and then ask we all get into our car where he later drive us around the district.

Our district still building up... and is on a hill.. and a lot of flat land.... for now.. it looks like a desert; no tall buldings... can see the sky! Like.. finally!. So my father drive us.... and on the horizon we can see pockets of fireworks lighting up the sky all across the horizon, 360 degrees!

Like suddenly jhor become battlefield and the artillery shells are firing up on multiple targets.

Sibeh damn cool.

Now I think if gahment allow this kind of stuff in singapore.....

Wah then chao bangla will take firework and shoot them into their boss the flat because they buay song with him always slapping their head for no reason... then suddenly hit the kitchen... then hit the gas tank.... gas tank explode.... flat kanna fire... fire burn burn burn... then become like the flat is offering to the dead people like you know some ppl burn car to send to the next world?
Then the flat burn... crumble down.... everyone inside die and go to heaven (some make u-turn and go to hell) and the bangla get caught by police and sent back to their country where they suddenly become hero and then skali the boss appear infront of where his flat was! Aiyo! Wan to kill someone also make sure they at home first la!!!! Cause so many problem in the end tio sai......

Eh but I must really comment on our banglas and thai workers. They road works and construction skils are super super super man!

You go johor... where the da tou will say that this certain race is the HIGHER CLASS.... they cal them the “bumiputras”.... the one where come out from the pure soil of the country with same kind of skull structure... same kind of voice.... same kidn of skin.. same kind of buck-tooth... same kind of smell... same kind of intelligence... they built the roads in johor wan and I tell you... everytime my father drive on the roads will curse and swear because you know why? Cause he scared his suspension will damage cos the road SIBEH FUCKING LOTS OF POT HOLES!

And they are very deep! So deep that i can pour water and swim inside become turtle!

I wan to talk more abt the bumiputra thing but not now la... I got headache...

Its like at the causweay.. after a barrage of pot holes.... we pass the woodlands checkpoint then into the singapore highway... with the car running smoothly with no sudden bumps or swerving needed... and the sibeh boring speed limit of 90km/h.......... I just feel as if my needs are being taken care of by good people.

Thank you hor all you foreign workers! I support you!

jia you!
Posted by Audi