Wednesday, January 18, 2006 |  
Went out with jerome today... purposely skipped school because thoday’s one full day (as in.. frm 8am to 12pm haha) of the silly-est module ever~~~~~~~~ INTERDISCPLINARY STUDIES!!!

Wtf is up with them man.. they said thy’re gonna teach some contemporary issues anda ll that crap but all I get are narrow minded opinions frm ppl that are SOOOOOO full of themselves.... and as usual.... unreasonable markers... fuck la I kana my first F in my whole life because the stupid lan jiao mark the paper like sai. Its like... she follows the marking scheme word for word and if you don’t have this this or this sentence.. YOU DIE.... even though you use logical english transitions like “even so...” ....

Nb.. so nvm... she doo lan me last week today I doo lan her ahahahaha siao..

Everybody else got either a D or an F anyways so obviously she’s in the wrong.

Anyways today in the mrt was an eye opener.... jerome and I supposed to go somewhere see char bor (he’s like that.. everytime go out to fuck....) so we took the train...

Him and I were talkin talkin at the “couple seat” at the end of the train (you know... I noticed that the ends of the trains always have a high quota of malays and indians.... the centre full of old ppl and gan cheong kias.... the near middle ends are the teenagers....) about his beng stories (damn cool... I like...)

Suddenly he stopped talkin aand started to whisper. Why? I dunno that time..... I thought he smell lau sai or what cos beside us got on bangla open his arm big big..

Then he say....”eh... that guy lan jiao coming out...”

I look at the bangla...

“not him la! The one infront of us”, he whispers...

Pai sei la... stereotyping only what...

So I looked at the ppl infront of me...

A couple... one boy the other also boy (LOL)

Jerome whisper somemore..... ask me see where where and where.... so I zoom in with my eyes, scan, focused, printed and saved to memory.. then digitize and render.... then WHAHAHAHAAAHAH

The boy on the left got his little baby boy hanging frm his shorts!

This boy was abt.. wht.. 15? I think frm one of those “top schools” la.. because these schools always make their boy boy where small and short p.e shorts... the principal chee ko pek one...

So happens that this boy never sit properly so his little brother also hang out to sun tan. LOL..... uncut, yellow... and.. full of CHEESE!!!! (ok no la.. no cheese..)

Jerome and I satrted laughing and laughing. We laughed so loud the train stoped and the driver opened his door and looked at us frm the driver’s cabin. LOL.

The boy woke up.. his tennis racket dropped... so he picked it up... arrange his bag bla bla bla and put it on his lap.. his bird now in the shadows.. but after a while. Jerome and I saw that it was slowly erecting... HAHAHA... morning glory!!!!

Dots man.. someone must learn to wear underwear...
Posted by Audi