Sunday, January 15, 2006 |  

Hello sheryl...

Lol I told sheryl the surface of my “one day attachment with Sylvester Sim” and all her “7 holes started bleeding”.

Ok bragging time....

*before I start... let’s make it clear that im all to him as a mandarin artiste... not english. Okay? Set? Lai lai wo men qu kan chio bu (let’s go eat peanuts hur hur)...

Go bishan. See Sly sing. Fans shout till my backside burst.

Met Phillip... da tou of sylvestar.com. know xiang long family very well.

Phillip intro me to Sly papa, mr. larry sim.

Saw Stacy... Sly’s youngest sister.

Phillip ask me go follow them to Tampines mall, where second event held.... with sly’s dad’s car (sly cannot drive... )... whee.... met Auntie Theresa. Look like mrs teng, sound like mrs. Teng, maybe is really mrs. teng hor?

Met with two of Sly’s sec sch friends... his “brothers”, understand? Both smoking.

Go carpark... all those above 18 smoking. LOL

Zoom zoom to tampines.... heard sly kanna “cut” (LOL you believe me?)

Tampines mall... nb they still putting up the stage.

Talk a bit with mr. sim. He damn supportive father. Almost all the events his son go ar... he follow... and nv take mc also. He also say sly hen hao de... err... son. Got money give family... buy things for sisters... buy things for parents. Wah... perfect role model liao... (I should stop talking like this, right?)

Sly go onstage... mr. sim recording on his camera... I go chiong the front (because some girl with a fat head was blocking).... and.. gasp!.... got Olinda kissing Sly! Wah siao... after the thing everybody come to me and worship me.... they want the video ma....
Then went over to sly’s bday party held by the fanclub (obviously.. everyone there are either old people or young teenage girls.). This was at Villa Marina.

Sly came... he smoking. With his other three friends. Lol.

Stacy sing the entire karaoke cd of S.H.E. damn chio... and nice voice.

Bla bla bla... sly look at me... I look at him... I nod.. he nod... -.- (then what? go to him hug ar?)

Ba long long in karaoke room. One of the fans started singing.. I got up and left the room. Then go up to rooftop party area thingy la.

Sly over there... both of us stealing glances (,maybe cos im not screaming his name? LOL)

Got my camera.. looka t food... talk here talk there..... put camera on table... sly moved in... I say,”hey sly”.. he say hello... then I left my cam there.. he play with coins.... LOL

Nothing much la then.. record him singing karaoke... said hello to his friends....

I ask phillip for marker pen.. he gave... then I go to sly... ask him sign my jacket. Everybody eyes open big big.... why? I also dunno. But after that, people started swarming around me... like want to be hao peng you like that.

Play with stacy a bit. She say me cute. I say her cute. But she say me cute again. So we fight see who cuter. LOL

Saw sly in singlet.... saw his tattoos.... woootz!!!!! Go beng!!

I was eating Stacy’s bday cake... then suddenly a lot of ppl from one corner call me. I ask what they want. They say “he is calling you”. I accidnetally di siao the “him” by saying, “who is he?”........ they all shout back, “Sylvester lah!”.. Pai seh...

Sly play with my camera... he go one round recording ppl. After that more people started coming to me for the video. Dots.

PR for fan club ask me be their cameraman... I ask them wht I do.. they say record all events.. backstage.. bla bla bla... duh.. I agreed.

Sly did the short of his tattoos (it’s playing down there...)

Hmm.. wht else? Nothing much... pack up things.... sly and his friends left in a car with plate number..... XXXX (they go MOS for clubbing)

Went home lor.... Stacy keeps calling me cameraman... dot.. she wants to see me again. She say one! Nvm I aslo want to see her...

Fans still bugged me for the videos. Zz man... one said, “wah lau I jealous of you.. you suddenly come with camera get Sly for yourself.” . wei wei.... it’s all about how you present yourself, okay.

Sleep.....


So sheryl... still bleeding? HAHAHAHAHA nvm la ill get that signature for you.

haha... sly rawks, man.. his personality is just out there.

Sly and one of his sec shool friends.

one of his tattoos... yes.. he is very friendly and open. Character like donald (when he's in a controlled playful mood) sometimes. =p . Oh ya.. my picture above is not skewed... sly is REALYL that flat....

Posted by Audi