I woke up this morning to the sound of this doctor with a deep voice behind his mask. It was kinda frantic. People were running. He was shouting in some language I didn’t understand. Or maybe it was english but something was bogging me down till the point that I didn’t understand anything.

I was on a bed. The corridor seems to be speeding past me. Cool, I thought. The Matrix.
But I saw the bag of plasma hanging above me and I knew this was it.

My days of playing in the mud were over. A bullet got through me. Bye bye.



My life flashed past me.

Questions unanswered.
(this will take a while. Grab a sandwich and a box of tissue.)

What if one day u woke up and realised.....
You don’t look like anyone in your family?

*someone please insert recent family picture here. I really cannot find any.*

Then you know something is wrong.

You know something is wrong when your room was a 4-star hotel room.





and you didnt had to fork out a single cent when you order lunch, dinner, breakfast, supper, etc etc.... and you can afford to bring 10 burgers to school for your friends everyday.

You know something is wrong when your local backyard has a shopping centre, 300 staffs, a swimming pool and a gym to boot and at least four restaurants.


but your social life is as shallow as the kiddie pool.

You know something is wrong when your backyard expands as you grow older, covering the size of Yishun, and half of it is a mountain and a sixth of it is sea. Plenty of room to roam. Yet you didnt bother to.



You know something is wrong when you realise that while your friends and children your age are doing this



but you are under the blanket playing with this


and you are actually very thankful that that's the way.

You know something is wrong when you end up with a class full of blondes and brown headed children, and none of them speak your mother tongue.


OKay.. so maybe u used to. But your Grade 6 class were from all over Asia.

You know something is wrong when you realise you only have one family photo.



okay make that two.


and there isnt much difference between them.

You know something is wrong when your father expects you to be like this,



And instead, you end up like this.


and still am.

You know something is wrong when your sister has social company such as this,



When you have one like this.







Which saddens you sometimes because once in a while you do want to hang out with a more mature group but, no. You prefer not to be loud. You dont have a car yet anyways.

You know somehting is wrong when your so-called mother tongue O level grade isnt exactly impressive.


and you actually rejoice at it because somehow, you turned racist and didnt make the effort to do anything about it.

You know something is wrong when people say the people you look to for inspiration and stuff like that have really screwed up personality/lives/looks/behaviour/add value here.


but you didnt see anything wrong with it because you think you TRULY see something appealing in these characters.
.
.
.
.
I woke up from the deep sleep again. This time there was this big machine infront of me. It didn’t exactly catch my attention. I never liked big things that were curved, had no details and white.

No. I like it when big things are like this.


.

.

.

“okay... sedate him”. The deep voice said.

Zoom.. I got transported again.

TO BE CONTINUED



guess who are siblings
Posted by Audi Labels: