Friday, March 10, 2006 |  
After reading up Kenny Sia’s latest developments.... im actually inspired to do something like that.

No. not run a marathon.

I may be like this last time....


*Think Nutty Professor*----- macho macho macho man!!!!
And phweeeweet! I SAVED HENRY FROM A barage of water bombs. :S Those were the days...

but now im like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.

chao ah gua.

Asthma made its appearance a week after I climbed my first mountain, alone. I remember the moment I sat up there watching the sun rise from the clouds and regretted that I didn’t have anyone I intimately know to enjoy the moment with. It sucks.





-----------------

Im thinking of pulling a “Kenny Sia” as well. And ive already planned it out.

It’s gonna cost me about two hiundred dollars, which is basically all the money I have now, and the outcome is that I’ll be ending up THIRTY THOUSAND KILOMETRES from where I am now.

Yup. Know what I’m gonna do?

I’m gonna buy a ticket

......and travel to Kuching.


.......Alone.






.... and without my parents knowing it.

*beams*





Hopefully my sister doesn’t nyek nyek nyek.

I’ve already planned the journey. Something I cooked up in less than a minute when on my bed last night.

First im gonna take a cab to Woodlands checkpoint.







Then im gonna take a bus to Johor.


After that, I’m gonna ask a Johor-ian cabbie to send me to Senai Airport (and pray that he doesn’tfind my ass a sodomizer’s dream entry).







Then.... a plane to Kuching!






HAHAHA... Like... WOW AUDI!!!! YOU DA BEST!!!! YOU DAMN HAPPENING!!!!!

Ya la ya la! I know! It’;s nothing huge!!!! Its not like im travelling to some ulu countryside in europe to get some chocolates and then back to Yishun, Singapore to pass them to Sarah, rite?!?!!!

But please... I’m 18.... and WTF?!!! I HAVE NEVER TRAVELLED ALONE!!!!
Its about time I have my own travel story.

Then the prob comes.

How do I get to Holiday Inn Kuching, back to my room, from the airport?!!?!

Ah... that’ll be an adventure.

.....oh ya.

And the tickets home? 0.0
Who knows.


Anyways I have a surprise...

I’M GETTING A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!! WHOO!!!
Lolz... its like... finally I take pictures with my OWN camera!

And camera buy from who?????

WHOO!?????!?!!?!!?!


I WILL TELL YOU!!!!

IT’S ..........



K E N N Y S I A !!!!!!!





OMG!!!! LOL!!! kns.

I emailed him nia....

Seriosuly man... I read through his entire blog from post numero uno and this guy is one hell of a man. My idol!

The deal isnt settled yet. I still need the cash frm daddy. After which im gonna NEED to go to kuching to get the camera.

Rawk on!

Wish me luck.





-----------------------

Check out the new section I created under the links column below.

Hope that that would keep you guys entertained while im off for the weekend with the guys.

I especially recommend a read on the “A Week of Photography” section. Read from day one to das Finale, in that order.

Enjoy. Im off to Sentosa!
Posted by Audi