Thursday, March 16, 2006 |  
EDITED: corrected - missing chunk of letter and added link to water bomb video.

Today is my friend, Henry, his birthday. (16th march)

Instead of leaving the big big “HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLA BLA BLA ok anyways today I took bus 765 then WAH LAO EH.....” or buying a teddy bear for you.... I wrote a letter. And I give everyone read. Muahaha.

Enjoy.

But first let me play your favourite song. Click on the player below please.

I know you like this song.
thanks sheryl for helping with this!

Here goes.

...........


.......

Dear Henry,

You and I have been friends for 6 years. 5 years cos I come north view in sec 2. okay wait.. make that 4 years.... eh no.. cannot lei... so pai seh 4 years only. Ok ok we have been friends for 5 years.

You remember how it all started? (sound like we steady lol...)

I remember. 27/28th of November 2002.

Clara and Sarah bday bbq that time. The one where I bluff my mother say mrs teng also coming lol. And the one we all guys cycle from Yishun to the place at Sembawang Beach.

Come... I drive you around.



This is the spot where everything started.



Remembere the Incident of The Year? That time I didn’t know sarah and you “had it goin’ on” so that nite she and I talking the whole night till so shiok that ppl say we having one night stand. No we werent.... and I didn’t know it was anything to note untill.... I saw you and her at the railing outside 2E1 classroom, early in the morning. Then I know. “henry will tear open my backside.”.



So u noe what happened anot? I tel you ar I so sibeh scared of you because you all-rounder in school (looks, brawns, brains,... every gay man’s dream.) so its not until AFTER O LEVELS did I started talkin to Sarah on msn. You know ar.. I added her in 2003 and only in 2005 go and talk to her. See how ham ji I am?

And yeah I was very cautious around u last time.
Remember the sec 2 camp at jalan bahtera? Guo Xiong you and me sleeping in same tent? And your sleeping space is like.. beside me?

THE WHOLE NIGHT I CANNOT SLEEP AR!!!

And your joking and fooling around make my little brother shrink until cannot shrink anymore!

But then.. as fate wanted it la... we come to where we are now. And now I look back and seems like I wasted 2 years of friendship. TWO YEARS LEH!!! You know how doo lan some ppl can get?!


you and i will be together foreve........ eh look here can?!

I found out you actually very good person.

Three years (coming four) you go steady with sarah. That is already way beyond many teenage guy’s dream.

Eveyrtime score here score there in class.... get the All-Rounder award (and we cheered when that happened. Cos we know you deserved it...... )

You also very humble and shy.



But the best is... you very good son and brother.

I did something for you today. Its like a tribute. Its like you die already then now im crazy and tracing back your footsteps. HAHHAAH

Ove the years.... I gathered info about you. Aiya its nothing la.. I also always do this to other people.

So today I went on my bike... and used ur camera (thanks for lending!) to take picture.
I must first say that the person who tell me most things about all this is Vicky.

Eh remember to call him. Just now I call him he like very sad sad. And his back isnt getting any better.


Jiemin primary. This is where you come from. This was where you were damn popular because you and clara were sportsman and woman... and you two were good friends! Lol.

And yes got ppl tell me a lot of story from your primary school years. I really kao tao to you after hearing the stories.

Then there was that 7-11 nearby there...

A few metres away is where God gave two of his beloved children a gift.


Ya henry..... this is where you played soccer with Tharik during primary school years. Correct? Tottally no connection or anything... skali meet.. and lucky lucky ou and tharik end up in same secondary school.
.
.
.
.




Then you two became soccer buddies. Correct? Soccer is one of the major interests you two have.... and it rubbed on all of us in secondary school.... including me. And you know that I really hate playing soccer but I just play anyways.

But next time can read the sign?





And from then on.... you two become brother brother (yes I asked around before making this statement)



Steady for almost four years. Brother brother for 5 years. You damn power.



I found the perfect photo which has two of your dearest friends together with you. And this one is I tyco-ly take.


Tharik, sarah and henry. Just nice. Just perfect. Tharik’s smile. Your body language. And sarah.... uh.... ok lets imagine that she’s talking to you.

And Aik also. Almost two years you two playing Conquer and Dota. Damn happening. You two are best friends when it comes to online gaming. Like Brokeback Mountain the cowboys, you know?

Henry.... maybe u dunno this. But u noe that time u help me in my photography? You know ar the photos which I took when you became my model was...... well.. one of my few favourite people photos I took?

15 minutes... and the results show.





And then there was the “big filming” for NCC Open House 2004.

The oh-so-famous video of you running into a field, getting bombed, and me comingfrom the bushes and carrying you over my shoulder, then running at full speed back to the bushes...... it was meant to be a really serious scene but the water bombs and that last two frames when I accidentally stuffed your head into the bush, runing down the knoll.

..... okay I wun be that bad la. Here’s the player. (Javis was the cameraman, btw. That old friend of yours. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UInJEXK1th4

Looking back.... I think we’re pretty much well off now. Of course sometimes I damn doo lan with you cos you can be quite xia lan at times.... for example the time when I said I wanan close my blog and u just said “go ahead” at a snap. ..... and Im sure iw as the ultimate doo lan inducer for you during the Kuching trip. Ya. I mentioned it. Brings back hurtful memories doesn’t it.

Rmemeber this?
“Why now you hang out with all those you pang seh during the kuching trip?”

Ive learnt my lesson.

Im about to end the letter here.... but actually I wan to put hapy picture of u and me but the thing is..... we all guys never take picture together. Can we start doing that? HAHAHAHAHHAAH
So I did what I can do lor...

.... I take piceture with Takeshi Kaneshiro cos you look like him. LOL


But he’s gay.....

Henry ar.... I think no one told you this before. But two days before, I went up to your room (for the the first time).. u were singing. U were singing this very song playing. You always sang this song. You have this song as your ringtone. You told me to listen to this song in HMV. You like this song. You always sing and sing and sing at Sim Lim at Sentosa at Norhtpoint.........

I think ar.....
.
.
.
.
... you should stop.


LOL!

haha joking la! a little bit more of voice projection and I think you can easily serenade sarah anytime. Just do it.

happy birthday.

Rawk on~!

-regards,
audi


.




I leave you with some photos for u to keep.











p.s. you are one of the little few that doesnt have his steady relationship covered by this asshole photographer. Lucky you.
Posted by Audi Labels: