Wednesday, March 22, 2006 |  
YES!

TODAY WE WENT TO SENTOSA TO....

SUN TAN!!!!!


WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

All I can say is....



Aik called me up this morning at around 8am. Today’s supposed to be a day of suntanning (for them. I’’m black enough, please!) at Sentosa and maybe... lol... a little farewell outing before I leave for Kuching tomorrow morning.

I woke up, looked at the sky, and thought, “wah liew... ITS RAINING!!!”

But whatever aik still said come to NP’s Mac Dawnalds so whatever I did come.

I asked if rain then how.

He still got the HEART... YOU KNOW... . HEART!!! Not the guts. ..... its HEART!!.... to say, “They put Sentosa there for a reason lorrr...”

I give him this look. ----->> =.=

And he went, “Sentosa is south... wun rain wan.”

And wootz!!!!!!


They put Sentosa there for a reason lorrr...... (say the line in the usual beng accent.)

So we werent gonna let the day waste us. So we did plan B..... K-POOL!!!!

at ang mo kio, no other.

So we heaved our bags stuffed with towels and caps and lotion and frisbees and balls (obviously... this is damn pai seh to mention. But nevermind. Confirm got good thing. They wun put Sentosa there for nothing.)

Took MRT to amk bla bla bla bla calender activity....



Then reach amk ler.... we go shopping. Actually is I wan to buy top. But henry say not nice. Anyway is also very ex! So I put back lerrxxx.. but I see another top I wan.. but also ex. Can someone out there help me buy as present please!!! Kekkex thanks.... then hor.. got this hen suai cashier-ess lehhxx!!! HEN SUAI !!!!! heart beat liao lorxxx.... then hor... aik say wan go toilet. So we go toilet wait for him. Wah lau he pang jio so long wan leh!!! Long as in... it is really sibeh long lor!! One metre liddat. After that we all go pool. Stupid henry step on coconut then fall down. Damn pai seh nehhxxx....

.............. okay okay whatever who the hell wants to read every single detail we went through the day?!??! Its not like we all so happening. Above story is make believe.

Then... amk.. big mac centre.... to play....


BANGBALLS!!!!

Today was pretty quiet. Its teusday and only 12 pm and all the sweaty sec school boyboy girl girl just start school (whahahaah im laughing at u all. LOL) so the place was overall quiet. No techno today. Only David Tao, Andy Lau and Jay Chou.

So after that, the day was almst over. This is our Sentosa suntan.

We went to eat the Ramenten (aik’s idea, again...) and it was SUPER DUPER EX ARR!!!!!

Na beiiiiiiii... wtf they loosing money issit must charge ten dollars for chicken cutlet which my face is even bigger and three thing slices of salmon which I think enuf to make only two sushi and SOO MANY VEGETABLE (now modern ppl dun eat vege okay!)... but at least got a lot of rice la. I eat with chopstick. Classic. I like to eat rice with chopstick.

Best of all ar... no drink. WTF.... so I wan to buy drink... WAHH!!! MY DRINK WILL COST HALF OF MY MEAL AR!!!!

Na bei.. ok so maybe have icecream.

Icecream is same price as one meal. KNNBCCB.

“Their icecream is made of gold.” Henry say.

Ramenten.... tsk tsk.... Yeo Sze Aik... tsk tsk.. bring us this kind of place just because u dun wan KFC.

Lol... ok la Aik (comes over and places hand over shoulder) take that with a teaspoon of salt and ajinomoto okay? You I know I still lub eeuu. *pui pui!*

Before I give my ten dollars to the cashier... I made sure I curse the money become hell note first.

Like this. I teach you. Its very fun!


You take ten dollar note.... then u MUST have its serial number having all EVEN digits. Meaning must be like 2, 4, 6, 8 and 0. Yes. 0 is an even number. I think.

Then u must straighten the thing..... make sure no dog ears or whatever.

Then after check the back.. make sure no coffee stain, tea stain, ejaculation stain or anything.

Then look at Mr. Ishak’s face... and comment how handsome he is. Beause really.. he actually quite handsome.

Then this is where the magic is...

We will turn Mr. Ishak into....



frog! wakkakaa.....

ok ok! you gahment person put down ur bbq stick!

I know this is very rude la. Some will say insult our president. I know I know. I sorry.
I would never do this again on my blog.


Especially if it’s a thousand dollar note. wkakakakaka!!!!! pwnage!!

So the day was almost over. We ran out of Ramenten (without paying... the sumo wrestler so slow sia cannot run after us.) and hopped over to 7-11 to get our drinks.

I got a bar of Chunky Caramel chocolate then eat eat outside the thing. Then I saw this ad



I think... when the media ppl say “Sex sells”... everybody believe. Especially here in Singapore, in modern times, when men only pro in masturbating and think they wil also be pro in real sex but actually when the real thing come they only last two minutes. This is not value for money.

Tharik asked me how long sex should last.

I told him, “30 to 40 minutes........ but you indians can last two hours la!”

Ok back to the ad..... I thnk they take the “sex sells” thing to cliché-ly already. Read the slogan la!


Dip your Oreo into Mr. Softee for a tasty treat!

Haiyooo.... might as well put something like this, rite? Make it more attractive.

Let me photoshop for you.


Dip your DOREO into MY softee for a tasty treat!

See? Nicer rite?!?! More sexy slogan... Rui En is topless... cute name for guy’s little brother and girl’s holy grail.

I know Donald like Rui En. That’s why I did this. So he can da sou qiang later LOL.

So now I present to you... the improved version of the Mr. Softee advertisment!


Reminds you of Tammy NYP hor?

leaving for Kuching tomorrow. Will be blogging on my laptop from then.
Posted by Audi Labels: