Sunday, March 12, 2006 |  

Ring ring ring..

DY: Hello...
JH: Eh wan go out anot.
DY: You where now.
JH: Orchard.
DY: WHAT?! wah lan de I just now call you I was at orcahrd...
JH: Really ar.
DY: Ya... was actually thinking of bringin you out.
JH: Ohh haha...
DY: Ya.
JH: Where you now.
DY: At home.
JH: Oh I see....... eh later wan go party?
DY: HAHA!! What?!
JH: Party.... u noe... party...
DY: Wtf... dun wan la.
JH: Go lei... otherwise I damn bored.
DY: Oh really? Who else going.
JH: KK and my cousin la.
DY: Oo so I’m the lively wan la? LOL.... enuf ppl what.
JH: Dun wan la I wan even number.
DY: Dun be swakoo okay. Anyways u go there do what. U broke up with ur girlfriend ar.
JH: No la. I go there sit down relax.
DY: Sit down and relax at party. Very funny. You confrim go there see char bor la! dun act with me.
JH: Haah maybe... LOL
DY: LOL... your litle brother fucking horny la. Go make him blunt.
JH: Ya ya ya...
DY: Eh... tell me story lei.
JH: What story.
DY: About you and your girl.
JH: Lol what story sia...
DY: You got notti notti with her anot.
JH: Dun ask silly questionnnzzzz.....~~
DY: Not silly what. come la share lei. We both see each other wan already what. you know me I know you. Just say la.
JH: Haha ok la.. got la.
DY: Haha.. really? Do how many times wan...
JH: Err... three?
DY: THREE! You damn happening!
JH: Thanks thanks.
DY: So whose house? Yours?
JH: Mine and hers lor.
DY: Wtf phone sex ah?! Dun ah gua lei!
JH: I mean we do two times my hse then another her house lor.
DY: Wah liew!!! And I just went ur hse that day..... erotic sia...
JH: Shaddap....
DY: So you all do what position?
JH: Fuck la this is private okay!
DY: Got do doggie?
JH: Shaddap la....
DY: Or u do 69 ar..
JH: Fuck you la..
DY:. ...... omg are you in sado-masochism?!!??!!?
JH: Huh whats that.
DY: Lol u dunno ar... that’s when u use knife to have sex.
JH: WTF!!!!!!! YOU SICK!
DY: Tell lei.
JH: Okay la... actually we do a lot. Someitmes doggie. Sometimes conventional. Sometimes one leg up.. everything lor.
DY:*breathes deeply*..... she got smell anot?
JH: .... a bit la. but everyone also got lor.
DY: So....... when.... she got vacuum you?
JH: No la... actually I wan... but I scared.
DY: Why u scared can have sex then cannot oral~~
JH: I dun wan la.. like.. so dirty.. so ke lian like that.
DY: Lame! ......
JH: Eh enuf la..... dun ask.
DY: I still wan. A bit only...
JH: What la...
DY: She got make a lot of noise anot? Your girlfriend damn shy infront of me lei. I can imagine in bed she shout damn fucking loud ar!
JH: Lol like how?
DY: “WO LAI LE WO LAI LE! AAA!!!!!!” like that. LOL
JH: HAHAA wtf~~ ... no la... she make little bit of noise only.
DY: Like how.. u make lei.
JH: Like..... *uh ... uh...*....
DY: *heaves..* .... ohh... can do again?
JH: Wht...?
DY: Do la...
JH: Err.... *uh.. uh....* ?
DY: Okay... *pauses* .... then where you cum?
JH: On her head. LOL!
DY: Wtf u damn rude la.
JH: No la.. her stomach there...
DY: She like?
JH: She never say anything. ..... lol then I rub rub it all over her stomach.
DY: ...mm... sexy....
JH: Lol really ar...
DY: mm.... ya... I can imagine you.
JH: Shaddap. Ok la I go already. U coming anot?
DY: *heaves again*.... no la.. dun think so.
JH: Wtf go lei...
DY: Dun wan la.. partying is not my thing. Sorry hor.
JH: Aiya ok la ok la....
DY: mmm........


*pause*


JH: Btw wht u doing now.


.


DY: .......masturbating....
JH: CHAO CHIN CHAO!!!!



Posted by Audi