Sunday, March 19, 2006 |  
"The more things change, the more they remain... insane. " - Michael Fry and T.Lewis

Greetings all! Allow me to introduce myself as Mein Bereich's newest Canadian correspondent. I will be making appearances around once a week, sharing my outlook on life in Canada and showing you the oddities on the ang mo way of life.

Many have a hard time adjusting to change, and to Mein Bereich's loyal readers I may come as a foreign intruder, infiltrating Mein Bereich's territory. Rest assured, I come in peace, wanting only to offer entertainment and a fresh perspective. Perhaps you would be more comfortable if I told you a bit about myself? Well, I'm not just a random person that our beloved master blogger picked off the cyber streets. We have a history together and go waaaayyyy back. Back to the days of Lodge. I first met Audi when I moved to Kuching from Canada and joined Lodge International School in Grade 2. We were classmates and his sister and my cousin Jennifer were also classmates. Mind you, Audi wasnt exactly the greatest welcoming party. I soon discovered he was a cheeky lil fella, picking on all the girls and causing mischief in class.

<-- Just look at that picture. Look at that cheeky smile. When Audi wasnt busy drawing Doraemon comics he was always up to no good. In grade 2 he chased me around the class and made me fall. I cried and he got in trouble. =D In grade 5 he got in trouble for grabbing one of Nadia's friends asses. In grade 6 he sat behind me and did nothing but pull my hair and bug me. Then he left before grade 7 and we never saw him again. Disappeared. Never came and visited. Wait, he came, ONCE. But ya, never spoke to him again for the next few years. Until i got his email address and thot he was Graham, our dear old friend in Fiji. And then one random day we started talking. So thats the story of me and Audi. *awww...*

About myself...well, to put everything in a nutshell, I was born in Canada, moved to Kuching when i was 7, lived there for 9 years and then moved back to Canada when I was 16. My parents are still in Asia and so I live with my aunt and uncle and 2 male cousins, a big shift from living with 2 little sisters. Well, now we're all well-aquainted!

I leave you now with our word of the week. Word of the week will feature a word from the slang of the Canadian youth. Kind of like how Singaporeans had shiok or ex. Stay tuned next week for more Canadianisms!




_______________________________________________________________
Word of the week
piece v.
a word used to describe making out/sleeping with someone: I'm going to piece him tonight. / I pieced him last night.
_______________________________________________________________




...

..

WAHHHH WHAT THE FUG WHY AUDI USE PINK COLOUR!?!?!

Lol.... yes ppl... I have finally found a co-blogger.

Huh what simi ?!?!! CO –BLOGGER?! AUDI YOU ARE KILLING URSELF!!!

Hahaah dun worry ppl. Anything I choose wan is for sure good wan!
Now I know I just rammed Clara off a cliff cos she told me not to get a co-blogger but I dunno.. im just trying out. So tada.. here she is! My good old friend from Canada
whose-real-name-she-dun-wan-me-to-say.

yes.. she actually has been in hiding for the past two weeks or so because I was giving her some time to get over the joy of becoming my partner. ..... Lol.. ok la actually she resisted. But whatever... my muscle and my charm and my machoness got her la. I told you i can be singapore idol....

for now we’ll just see where this will go to. She’ll be blogging every weekend or so.... other days its still me. So its fine.

But why? why the need for a co-blogger?
I dunno. Sometimes we all need a bit of a breather. Something new and different. So this is it. So whenever im losing steam, she’s there to save the day. And vice versa! All in the name of goodwill; to give you all a purpose for your bandwidth usage. Noble enuf? Her idea wan.....


So ladies and gentleman.. I present to you... MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
......... what?!?!! ......girlfriend..... so what?!?!?!

------------------------------------------

chit-chat session

Eh you you........ uh..... whats ur screen name ar.... eh you..... I REALLY DUN REMEMBER TOUCHING GIRLS’S ASSES OKAY!!! I SERIOUSLY DON’T!

Althought that’ll be cool... ahhaaha.....

Now I end off with my story of the day using her word of the day....

Guy 1: So yesterday I piece on China girl.
Guy 2: WAHHH!! YOU DARING HOR!!!
Guy 1 : Arbohden! Wei...... china girl ar... damn ex okay!
Guy 2: ooooo I noe I noe. I got hear before. Two hundred dollars ar! Must be shiok!
Guy 1: You damn rite, brother. I piece on her ar! Owned China girl!
Guy 2: good la good la. So your piece what colour.
Guy 1: Simi?

Guy 2: ppiiieeecce.... PPIIEEECCEEEE....
Guy 1: ......
Guy 2: .......
Guy 1: you damn sick.

Posted by Anonymous