Thursday, February 16, 2006 |  

Ahh yes.... studio production class. One of the classes that never fail to make people go “waaaahhh!!!!!”

And well well well...... what do we have here?

PICTURES!

I’m so enjoying this picture-taking frenzy. I just ate up 2GBS of space with pictures. Thanks Joyce for lending me your Coolpix S1 !!!!!! (though one thing’s for sure; im not gonna buy it. Its light sensitivity is sooo bad... I get slow shutter speeds – shaky pics - even when outdoors!)

Thena’s brother and his friend brought in some real cool animals yesterday.


DING DING DING!!
INTROOOODUUCCIIIIIIINNNNGGG...... aaaa!!!! Python!

Yup... that’s a seriously real python! It is four metres long... bloody heavy.... and got licence (SGD$500 nia....) so its perfectly legal and... its only ONE YEAR OLD!!! Mah de~!


See..... nv bluff rite?
Huh.. what you mean “That’s his dick head.” ?!?!?!

The snake was really damn cool. Thena’s brother (he calls himself NG... as in... N-sth sth sth Gopal. Not the Jerome Ng kind....) was sibeh damn expert with the snake! At first the snake is inside a bag. A simple cloth bag... my mother also can make. Then he will rub rub.. stroke stroke... then pull out the snake. Joyce, surprisingly, not scared! She actually went up to the snake and KISSED it!!! OMG.....

I also go touch.. wootz! Its like.... so muscle! .... I thnk if u steam or deep fry the snake it will taste so nice....



Our teacher... nv kpkb during class. Cos she DAMN SCARED. She was shouting in fright from the control room when she saw the snake on the monitors... those is the studio can hear. HAHAHAH. We told her “dun shout.. dunmake sudden movements.” So that the animals dun get provoked then will go eat her up.

And what happened?

SHE GO ONE CORNER AND KEPT QUIET THE WHOLE CLASS AR!!!!! HAHAHAAH!!!!


NG dropped the snake. My teacher... quickly siam from control room. And the door between control room and studio floor was like... locked? HAAHAHA


These are the monitors for the CCU. It’s inside the control room and this is where the CCU guy calibrates the camera and all that so that all the cameras produce and equal quality image. It’s fixed together with the lighting board.


NG in the studio.

Then NG’s friend, Jamal, came up into the light. He had sth in his hand. Then I see see see.... OMG!!!!


IGUANA!!!!! Kawaii-ne........ (omg kill me I just said that.)

Joyce also started to bleed from all holes. She really love all these stuff! Not bad. I also like. Maybe we two meant to be steady? HAHAHAHHAA fat hope. Slim chance. She got boyfriend.

Even if we steady.. I dun wan kiss her. Why? because....


..... because of THIS la!!! EEEeee!!!!

I wan to keep iguana lei.. so cute....

Then we have one more animal. Jamal and NG keep this one in a microwave box where they also poke hole.

Actually the way the bring the animals to school is sibeh damn cool.
they came in with a haversack. Ya... HAVERSACK. The one nerds will use wan. (cool ppl use sling bags).

Ppl think its like got laptop inside but who knew inside got iguana.... PYTHON.... and.......


AAAA!!!!!!! Ok this one I scared. Because its FUCKING HAIRY!!!!! And als because it JUMPS!

This is a Tarantula... and its name is... er... Itchy. Cos it's hairy? (wah... discrimination...). This species cannot find in Singapore so they brought in from MEXICO. .... .... ... and you all call me crazy....

But other spider I ok la.... (of course.. im saying that because I wan to sound like a man. HAHAHA)

Now I present to you my super-artistic shots taken with a Coolpix S1 !

If Joyce can take pictures, anyone can!




Nice bo? I like.... I like the cameras!!! Because its so BIG!!!! I like big things...... :p




And this one is the second studio... used by the Mass Comm people. It’s smaller than ours. You know why? cos we rawk. Yeah.

------

Anyways... I got announcement to make.

The coming three weekend ill be having a production shoot. Sorry hor I never tell you all. I know some of u out there who knows me wan to follow me make film but im sorry.... I cannot risk this one. I actually working with this NS guy who is in the NS Media department (shake leg wan la....) call Singwei. I met him on WhoLivesNearYou. So we started this production in December 2005... planning and scouting and working on the story. I will tlel you al the story one day. Dun worry.

The reason why I cannot risk is because he can be considered experienced already. His friends are professionals and are working all over singapore in the esplanade or mediacorp so its really something I nt familiar with. I working here as cameraman and cnematographer. Singwei wan to come FSV and he wan to use this film as portfolio.

I will show you all some pictures frm the storyboard la but I cant say much yet.









Actually THARIK is supposed to be in the production but he got class la got exam la got all these lan jiao reasons so I told him better not waste time.

The film will be about ten minutes... and will be completed about.... a month from now. (I’m editing.)
I wonder how my computer gonna take it man..... 200GBs also not enough.. ZZzzz

In the mean time.... I have a mini project going on.... specially for my blog readers (you all la.)

This one I also cannot tell you... but I aiming to make you all cry wan. And some more its in mandarin. Will be short la... 5 minutes or sth. So you all stick around ok!

Just now I went to Donald’s house... where clara was... ask her translate my dialogues to mandarin. 10pm we start... 12 am we finish. 0.0 ... like having tuition like that.


Clara hen mei hor? Sianz why I nv jio her three years ago that time when i got crush on her? (wink wink clara. HAHAHAHA)


Ya... her nails still like that. Although I think its getting a bit.... disgusting?

I can feel Donald trust me a lot. (oh ya... you all go search my archives... look for APRIL 2005. I made for him sth very special for his bday. Go SEE GO SEE!!!!)

How I know he trust me a lot? Cos actually only got him,, me and clara at home....

And he was sleeping!!! OMG LA...... what if I skali get so horny then I tie clara to the chair and rape donald then how!!!?

After that clara and I left Don’s place (he kick us out. LOL). I waited nder his block with Bei Bei for her parents to come pick her up. Actually I dun want to. But I scared she scared so I stay with her. She was carrying a very special gift from donald (I show u all later) and a box of chilli crabs. So what shld a gentleman do? (gentleman in public.... gorilla in bed.). I took the chilli crabs and carry for her until her parents come. Then I MAKE SURE I wave at them.. smile msile smile... must be polite what. muahahaha.

Ok lame la. today I not funny... I noe. Because its 330 in the morning and ive been bloggin for two hours.

This is what Donald got for clara for Valaentines. I LIKE I LIKE!!!!


Whoo!! Stylo~!!! Look like singapore flag like that but nvm... still stylo!


I luve u I lrve u ii lurve eeuu I love you I luv I luv I luv I wanna love u!!!


On the feet padding there’s a rose imprint. Waaaaaa I wonder if clara will wear.... if she wear a lot of times the flower will disappear. Then no more love liao..... booo.....

Actually I very kanna touched by this. Cos I know Donald for so long sinc sec 2.... I know he not the romantic kind wan. Then skali today I saw this..... and the other thoughtful gifts he bought..... wah.... Donald you sibeh romantic, can!? Congrats congrats.

And thus... I end this post.

I need to stop writing so long.
Posted by Audi