Saturday, February 11, 2006 |  
TODAY IS THE DAY.

As of 5am today..... Saturday the 11th of february 2006, I’m sitting down at Scape, lining up for Singapore Idol 2. and hours after that? Where would I be? Who knows? Who cares? That’s for us to find out!

Ok la so drama....

Ok I tlel you story.

One fine morning.. there was this girl named joyce. She was sound asleep after a night of being notti....
Skali she woke up... smiled at the sun and happily exclaimed with arms up in the air and she says, “I think I’ll join Singapore Idol!”

And she did.

The End.

It didn’t stop there... after a bit of talkin, THENA also joined Singapore Idol! I’m printing their forms rite now! And their pictures.

Let the pics speak for themselves la.




Our two new contestants!

So after this... Thena plopped down infront of a Mac an started to fill in his SI form.




Ooooo.... suspense...


And we watch intently on what’s unfolding infront of us. It’s history in the making!

Skali....


Chak!
It’s the big haired monster!!!!


No la... it’s Fredie.. he’s one of the volunteer workers along with Kwang Wei for the Singapore Idol Auditions. We’ll be seeing him aorund.

And Thena always has the sharp and witty tongue.


Know what Joyce wrote for hers for that question?
She wrote, “Describe myself in ten words? I’ll do it in five.”

HAHAHA bhb.....

Tonight was kinda a special night for me. Personally, I feel like its going to be a new chapter (or paragraph. 0.0 ) in my life so firday night (which was just half an hr ago) was kinda like a virgin party for me. You know how some guys celebrate their first notti bed exercise the night before they do it? kinda like that.

So I was out with henry aik and tharik again. LOL.

Three hours of pool.... and chinese songs. Im starting to love the Big Mac House in AMK.... real cool.

Aik brought in his new toy today.


A PSP!!!!! OMG!!!! I wan one!! No la jk. I need a new phone.


Sarah’s beloved boyfriend. Henry, easily massages on the buttons of the PSP. If you listen closely you can hear it moan.....

Pleasant surprises... pleasant surprises... smses and smses and msn messages and emails of “jia you” and “good luck” and all for the auditions. I’m psyched! And even more so when aik told me that the three of them will be coming down tomorrow to have a look see. Wootz!

Btw the registration number for the singapore idol... which... I think.. should be a gauge on how many ppl have signed up.. seems to be reflecting a rather dull... uh... intake...

The last Singapore Idol had about 7 thousand ppl signing up but this time it seems like there’s only a tad bit less that 4 thousand. -.-

Must be the jui dui superstar and star idol and all that.

Anyways... wish me luck, guys!

I have this weird goal... and that is to get the blog counter below to tio the number 2720 by the time I reach the auditions.... Why 2720? Cos that’s my registration number for Singapore Idol.

And clara... you passed your Os! See you in Poly!

And sarah..... STRESS STRESS STRESS FOR WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!? See you in law soon!

Oh clara... here’s one for Donald!


Send him my kisses.

Ok off I go to bed!

Here’s my little prayer to God..... and open prayer so to say.

Dear God,
I wish my family and friends super good health for as long as possible. I wish my friends, would have a real cool life full of richness and wealth, both spiritually and materialistically. Please do help me in this Singapore Idol competition because I think I need it as a stepping stone to break through the industry cos as you might know, I am real keen on becoming a film actor... but if you have other plans for me then so be it. Protect me and all, my blog, my bank account, my spiritual hoarmony, my interests, everything you know that is good for me.

Amen.

meinbereich@gmail.com

A post is never complete without something to make us smile and feel good.

So here it is.


This is Tharik. He is about to hit a pool ball. Smiling gleefully at that.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

He’s just weird.
Posted by Audi