Friday, February 17, 2006 |  
Wah lau wtf?!

My photobucket album say I have 500 over photos in my Bereich album already.

OMG I post so many pictures already?!!?! And to think that I have two other accounts besides the one now.

----

These few days... my circle of friends.... I very unhappy. I unhappy becsue of their blogs.

You know why I’m unhappy? Its because.... quite a few.... NEVER UPDATE!!!!!!

PLEASE LEI!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and thank you clara for commenting abt my blog!
To return the favour.... I help u advertise your blog.

PLESE SUPPORT CLARA’s BLOG AT
–donbei.blogspot.com.

THANKS HOR!

---

So I found out a lot of my friends are having trouble with blogger. Blogger sometimes cock up when uploading posts. I know. You all sibeh damn doo lan when that happens rite?

Then because always liddat... u all dun like blogging... or blog so damn short!

I teach you all a method to get around this. Come... sit down.

Okay... u need a writing program... like.. MICROSOFT WORD.... or the lau ya one called WORDPAD. You all confirm got one. Just open ur eye big big under the “accessories” section in ur start menu.

Then now.. comes the magic. BLOG FROM THERE. Type all your sexy notes and super-erotic posts on that.. then SAVE. Then go to BLOGGER... to NEW POST.. the usual la. then all u have to do is to CUT AND PASTE the entire chunk of writings u just did on WORDPAD or WORD into the add new post area there.

U understand rite? If u dun... then uhhhhh.... ......

Can? Sure can!!... this is how I blog. Everyday write a few times... then I select what to post up. Sometimes I post up the ENTIRE document (I include the links for the pics as well nia...).

So now u understand why my blog posts everytime sibeh super fucking long wan?

Hope this helped some of u la. Next time I will tell you all how to use some functions of Photoshop. I see some ppl do photoshop very ugly wan. Not say its plain or what la... its just... OVERDONE. The nice nice one I see is like from XiaXue or the one in April (Ah Boon)’s blog la. but she TOOK THE PICS DOWN ALREADY. AAAAAaaa!!!!!

I took this on my way to school yesterday.


If u noticed.. im in a car. Or rather.. in a taxi. Aint I so rich? 13 dollars to come to school. ZZzzz...

----

Jerome come talk to me. I so miss him la. He went overseas with family. I think its bangkok. I bet he liked it there... so many sex!

I remmeber that time... my Donald friend go bang cock (bangkok) with his girl..... then they come back he say got this ah gua with boobs go up to him then take his hand put at the ah gua de lan jio.

LAN JIAO UNDERSTAND!

Eh no... its breasts. Then Donald squeeze squeeze. CHEE KO PEK AR! (I talking abt the ah gua)

Na bei... if I were there.. I whack the ah gua up ok!..... or maybe say, “Wo ye yao.. wo ye yao!”

...... ok la I think I save the Jerome story for tomorrow.

.---

Today I had a chat with Ting. She Sly FC’s president. I really like her. Cos she can talk.. can take jokes.... can GIVE jokes (not many girls can lei these days. I hear my sister make joke I want to laugh also cannot laugh. I only laugh at her cos when she laugh she sound and LOOK like horse.).. and also... she ... she.... aiya dunno la... I just like her personality.

Today we were talking abt Sly. The more she tells me abt Sly, the more Sly becomes more human to me. (wtf...) . Then skali we change topic to the FC... then to her... then to her relationships... then.... some notti notti things. Come I show u.















...............

I think im falling for girls older than me. Joyce is older than me. Ting is older than me. My friend’s mother is older than me. Haiz....... ... if like this my wife will die before me. Then I must go coffeeshop find boy boy to satisfy me when im old. HAHHAHA...... eeee.....

Some ppl complain to me... “eh why you like to talk dirty ar?”

I say, “huh where got dirty?!!?! Its called jokes what!”

“but I dun like it when you talk dirty to me lei.”

“SIAO AR!!!! I only like to talk about “dirty” things ok.. I nv talk dirty TO you.! Anyways ar.. even the most conservative of my friends can take it.. why u cannot?!?!?!”

“I just dun like la!”

I quite unhappy... because I know I also guilty sometimes.... so I purposely ask, “eh... wht’s ur name ar?”

Hui shi....”

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ..... hui shi.... I TIO YOU THIS TIME! LOL!!!
next time can talk faster on MSN?
Posted by Audi