You know.... six years have gone by and I still don’t know some of my friend’s fetishes. That is like... sooooo sad.

Anyone knows mine? lol.

Holidays are here... things move SOOOOOOO much slower now. Film school had everything on super high speed. (I said “film school”..... so high class sia...)

I spent the last afternoon lying on the floor in my room watching the clouds wiggle past the sun.

Ya... I so love it when it’s a sunny day and the aircon is on. Like.. whoo.... very Holiday Inn Kuching – ish.

Anyways I was thinking of going back to kuching for a short little while (been thinking of it even before school shut its doors. But just a fw mintues ago my parents suggested.. in a rather unappealing way, for me, to go back to kuching. Now im having second thoughts. The usual rebel-against-parents thingy teens go through la these days.)

A nice three days two nights stay over at my own little corner of the world. Who wants in!?!?!?!?! Tharik... you? Aik.. you?.. henry? You? Or how about ALL OF YOU????

Haahaha.....come la.... three days only nia...

So some people take it like holidays = boring = rot = decompose = fertilizer = shit. I dun like to think this way. The world so big! Go out play play la.... like.... play play....

This is how im spending my late nights (till abt 6am... where I then go to bed.). For now.



Yup.. a night of CS 1.6 and a plate of McDonald’s dbl Cheeseburger with nine piece nuggets and large fries plus ice lemon tea.


Nice....

* Oh I just learned new description. I read this from Clara’s tagboard. From Zien. Who is actually Ben. Who got it from Jason. Who is a Tan. Which is Jason Tan. Whom ppl use the suffix “cute” as in Cute Jason to differentiate him and our Jason, who is a Goh. The suffix Cute is there for a reason. Puppy dog eyes I guess. Woo... anyways... the description from Jason is, “mini steamed buns”. 0.0 ..... go figure.. I dunno is describe the below or on top. I find it tickling. Especially when used on Clara. Blaaahahahah.....
.
.
.
.
...... rrrrrrrite....

And back to the show! *swings around and points finger at studio.*

My parents were away in the Johor to attend to some matters pertaining to the house there. Apparently somebody has been notti notti and doesn’t want to return the hse keys. Notti notti...

So the house here in Yishun is MUCH quiet... with only the beat of my techno music bouncing off the walls of the house. Like... woo!!! Techno!

So like I said everything has been quite slow.

My sis’s cat isnt helping much to make me feel more energetic.


Left is my room. Right is sister room. Centre is one fat cat that’s blocking the road.
..
..
... move lei.....


Diao... stil dunwan to listen.... move...... MOVE IT!!!!!

Nvm.. I go step over you. Muahaha... disrespect you...




Bo pian la.... cats....


Like really.... bo pian la... cats.... LOL so cute.

So bored.. so I take picture of my sexy self.


LOL.... so skinny sia....

Then my sister come disturb. She very irritating sometimes. When she excited she will hop to me with her arms swinging side by side (like monkey) and her head moving left to right.. and her hop is.... wah.. tsunami in america....

So she disturb me.. I distub her back.

Take her backside... muahahaha.....


Then when she tiam tiam already... take her neh neh. I mean.. frontside.


Anyone wan autograph?

You wan ar? Ok come....

.... I sign for you.

hur hur hur......

So when morning came..... and I also came already (hiak hiak hiak).... I got ready to go play play.

This time the game is become like soldier from Russia. You know the Cossacks? The Russian ppl who go to war on horses in world war two. They carry rifles and swords go kill the enemy.

This time I play is modern version. Now.. my horse is my bike and my weapon is my camera. Whee... so cool.. like samurai like that..... cycle cycle cyle... see target.... speed up my bike... huffing and puffing... then all the ascending orchestraic music come.... then zoom zoom zoom~~!!!!!! I like pro like that switch my camera on..... use one hand hold bike... the other hold camera.. and as I speed past the target from behind... I ready to shoot.... then.. .... slow motion.... aaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click click click!

Tio liao.. the person kanna shoot. Three times! One at the spine. One at the arm. The last one at the head. Muahahaha.... I so pro... can still zoom and focus and set aperture size. Muahahahaaha

Ok wahtever la. Clara always say I very drama online.. is it true?

So I take picture.


This is my living room. Living room actually suppsoed to have ppl living in it... but all this room has is a plant... which actually not living. Cos its plastic. I 24 hrs inmy room.. my sister 17 hrs in her room and the rest of the hrs is either go see ah gua boyfriend or in NTU doing work.


This is the tv room. And that is the super waste-of-money osim massage chair which... to tell you the truth ar.... DOESN’T WORK. I dunno why everyone else sit there say very shiok like orgasm like that. I sit there I feel like idiot sia.... bo feeling wan....

.... but I think a lot of ppl like the seat vibration feature. Very accurate in tickling the “interesting spot” of our below there. LOL.

So on my bike... in “samurai mode”.... I go find nice thing to tio. I take a lot of pictures.


Man in orange.


Yishun pond. Now the place quite nice. Last time quite bare. Never look like pond. Look more like toilet bowl hole if you see from the sky.. But now the Ho Peng Kee plant flowers... plant trees... very nice already. And because of the pressure from the water vapour evaporating from the pond, and oxygen from the trees surrounding the pond, in addition to Yishun Park (which is actually a small hill) that is located across the road, the resulting difference in air pressure within the near environment creates what we call, “wind”.

Yishun Pond is very breezy la. See.. say like that so simple rite? Haiyo! *slaps head*


The neighbourhood’s uncle, Mr. Lim Nee Soon. When I grow old I wan to be like him.... have beard.. botak... wearing suit.. got stick and go stand on top of a stone to suntan until brown in colour like that.
And of course.... err..... eh what did Nee Soon do ar? I only know got something to do with durian plantation or something.

Omg yishun was a durian plantation?!!?!

Actually I quite surprised all the idiot vandilisers never vandalise statues like these. Why? all scared ar?

Maybe got curse. 0.0.


I think really got curse! Because when I take picture I never ask for permission. So while I was cycling else where.. actually going to Clara’s district..... I reached the slip road near the Yishun Swimming Pool.

Got ppl crossing the road. Fine la. I samurai on bike so must bow bow give respect let the ppl go. But normally ppl will walk, first on the concrete... then on the zebra corssing line... then up the slope of the pavement rite?

But I dunno why... I waiting ON THE CURB hor.... then this fat mama (dressed in nightgown, white hair tied in a bun... with a chao face... walkin side to side like wearing pampers... the usual...) look at me. She sway left right left right still stare at me.

Like what???!?!! so what I got chicken floss for hair think nice to see izzit?!?!?

And dunno why... she come sway sway towards me! And im on the curb! And beside me got lamp post! So I figured maybe her white hair is actually an alien and has eaten her brain now it wants to eat me! Her left foot start to climb onto the curb.. right beside me... so I quickly siam and BAM BOOM BAO!!!!!!!!!
.
.

My bike wheels slam on the road... my chain come off...

But its not like that is weird la... my bike so rusty everytime chain come off. But this time the chain come off like got resistance. The chao mama go already.. I quickly bring my backside and horse to the junction there. Then see my chain. Ok.. chain come off.. so simple... put back lor. I not scared of what dirty things like grease la or oil la.. like so what.... that time when I was young the Sarawak River is FULL OF OIL ok!

So I thought put back,.. skali.... GASP!!! YOU CHAO MAMA!!!


You all see my cogwheel. That big big disc with spikes. Can see anything unusual?

No?... cannot ar?

Pa jiao.. nvm I help you see...


AAAA!!!!!! KAN NI NA BUAY CCB!!!!! (haahaha finally I scold bad word. )

I qucikly call jason (goh) cos my dear dear dying. But he studying.. (oh ya jason,... ur voice was SUPER SEXY that day...) and he cannot come cycle to where I am with a hammer. So I thought..., “Okay... I go walk to ur hse then.”

“YOU SIAO AR?!!??! YOU KNOW HWERE MY HOUSE ANOT?!!?!”

Eh I know what.. so near... its just.......

*zoom out from eyes...*

AAA!!!

This is where I am.


This is where Jason is.



This is how far we are from each other.



Its like Romeo and Juliet (the real one.. not my version).. so close yet so far. Can hear his voice yet cannot see backside.

So he ask me go see tharik.

I think and think.....

Okay.. can.. makes more sense la.


Uhhh.. yaaaa.... I stop by 7-11 to buy water.... go help bangla carry things... exhange phone number.... tka epicture together... walk some more see got flasher... so I flash him back then he run so I chase chase chase while I shouting, “WAN SEE ANOT?!?!? SEE LA!!! SEE SEE SEEE!!!!!”.... then I go help little girl stand because she fall down.

So I went to tharik’s block.

His block lift so freaking high tech ar!

Inside the lift they put camera..... then ppl waiting for lift can see what ppl in the lift are doing cos got one big big tv for them to see. Like.. ooo!!!!!! Bo privacy ar!

So that time in the lift I tahan tahan myself make sure I dun touch myself. (LOL)..

I got out the lift... I call tharik out.

So he come out..

Skali he see me... see my camera... then OMG~!!! AAAA!!!!!
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.


Tharik dun run lei~!!!!!!!! OIE!!!!!
.
.

“Eh help me fix my bike la!!!! OIE!!!!”

He peek from behind the door.... look at my camera... look at my bike... look at me cos I was wearing shorts and leg hair so ugly look like someone balding liddat....

“You put ur camera away!”

“HAIZ!!! OKAY LA OKAY LA!!! PUT LIAO LAR!!!! NOW COME OUT!!!! HELP ME FIX MY WHEEL!!! THE THING BEND!!”

He quickly run out....
.
...

kong kong kong.....



OIE OIE WHY YOU RUN AWAY!!!!! YOU LIKE HAMSTER LIKE THAT!

“I scared la! You got camera!!!”

WTF?!?!?!?!!?

“EH YOU LEFT UR TOOOLS OUTSIDE!!



He come shout, “YOU KEEP LA!”

Lol okay lor... ..

Yeah rite... I took the tools then put in fornt of his door.

I go check check my cogwheel....



Looks straight... so I try cycle cycle at the lift landing like one bloody koo koo. One old auntie come up fmr the stairs see me like koo koo liddat go round round round like merry go round. Damn pai seh okay!

So my bike ok la... Thanks to Tharik.


THANKS HOR, THARIK!

So off I went.

I now very scared... my dear dear alsmost broken liddat. So sad. So to show my love I go take pictures of her.

I took two.

But I dunno which one is nice lei.

So at night I show clara ask her see which one is nice.

She say this one is nice...
.
..

..



Nice ar? Really?

Clara... nice meh?

She say is because the, “front part focus the back part not focus so common de so I like this wan...”


I think I like the other "common" one better....



.....
....
....
...

Nice anot ar?



.... aiya two minds means two opinions la. .... whatever la! LOL. I like her, so nvm. HAHAHAH

So that ends my journey. For now. Wah lau this post sibeh full of nonsense sia....

Thanks clara and tharik and Jason and Jason and Zien for giving me something to blog about. Rawk on!


... oo... rawk on..... which reminds me... I wonder what Sly is doing now.... (now no events what...)


in my next post ill be teaching Photoshop again. muahahaa.... hasrul... excited?
Posted by Audi