Saturday, February 25, 2006 |  
EDIT: Added opinions on recent TAMMY case.

They all say we brother brother.
Stay together.
Fight each other.
Eat together
And will die together.

I say they all fuck off.
Cos whatever they see is all bluff.

You where got protect me.
Gang come want fight
You stand there see see.
You damn stupid right?

Every cb day I kanna suan.
From you.
and you dunno when to stop,
You chao bu lu.

They all say we so close.
Sleep together.
Protect girlfriend.
Compliment each other father.

I say they all fuck off
Cos whatever they see is bluff.

I fuck your girlfriend.
You wan say what?
You also do the same to mine what
with all your other kakis.
Liddat still can call friend?

But I dun care.
Brother brother
Scold my mother.
We die die still friend what, brother.

----------

I write poem... swee anot?

Anyways I update you all a bit.

I no longer have any camera to play around with. I gave Joyce back her camera (so sad... now im so bored)... and singwei has my video camera. More sian. But nvm tml I try get it back frm him.... if he;s not in camp la. i hope not.

Im in need for work. But I not gonna do stupid sales again. That time Aik and me were working at PacNet at the science hub for abt two days. FUCKING SIAN~!
Work in office only learn to breathe air and touch paper. All I see is word word word word word on the compter screen... so quiet... nothing is moving... only aik and me..

Actually no la.. aik was on resting mode so he also not moving. Other than do nothing we sai kang go clean storeroom... follow lau jiao around the office and then go walk fifty thousand kilometres just to have lunch at canteen where everyone so anti social to strangers. Like wtf la. Ask for more egg auntie come kpkb. Ccb la... but then again... doesn’t mean she chao chao means the whole canteen chao chao.

That was the first and last time i took part time job.

So now I looking for work where I can sit at home and play with Photoshop. Freddie help me look where. He say go Straits times newspaper .. under classifieds. Tomorrow morning I go see.

Or take photo la.... I so wan to take photo of ppl. I like people. I like to see faces in my photgraphs.

My school holiday start already. Two months long. Maybe should go on pcc-spree? HAHAHAHA... siao ar later my ball shrink then look like stray dog de.

Startin of my course school holiodays always very bad for me. Because I no exam, so got two weeks extra. And the two weeks all my friends in school doing exam. -.- .... like jason liddat. Now its 3 am in the morning. I half naked in the house.... changing clothes cos later going to cycle alone at night. Should be nice la but then if got Jason even more fun.

So anyways this weekend im going to start a small video for you all to see. Actually I want to do this thing like next week or something but after today the gathering..... I pull the thing make it as soon as possible cos inside got a lot of message. You all just wait. I rather not kpkb yet.

So that’s it la. In the mean time please enjoy your weekends. Spend time with your father mother sister brother uncle auntie..... tell the ppl u always talk to that you love them. SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE. (cos I know some of us dunno how to mix around and that is so against the laws of nature).
.
.
.
....... the Cartoon Network on the tv so irritating.. diaoz...

-----------



Wah lau~!!! Ccb sia.... I went to check who see my blog then I suddenly I saw “technorati.com... bla bla bla.... nayang poly sex video.”

0.0 ...


Then I see some more... “technorati.com... bla bla lba... tammy nyp video.”

0.00.0.0.0.0.0

Then a few links after that....”technorati .com.... nyp tammy video”.

And more~!!!

“technorati.com... ngee ann poly sex video.”

“technorati.com.... singapore poly sex video...”

"technorati.com..... temasek poly sex video.."

WHAT THE?!!??!!!? Ok la I know about the Tammy video (and see also. So cute..) but wtf why skali all the other poly name come out!?!?!?! Typical la.... one school got hydroplant garden all other school wan follow....

Ehhh I wanna see the Singapore Poly sex video lei.... I heard that last year during their Year One orientation got orgy !!!! and if u dunno what orgy is.... orgy is when we all human being become animals then go fcuck all the friend's girlfriend and friend together at one go with the friend join in together. The sight is disgusting.

Since everyone now blogging abt the tammy video (you all damn late sia... readers of xialanxue knew about it two days before newspaper noe. And newspaper also so fucking sissy dunno what he reporting.).

edit: XIALANXUE HAS BEEN CLOSED!!!!.... another good blog dies because that little bunch of readers who misinterpret meanings and udnno hwo to read word for word and form up conceptions in their own minds then spreading it out like..... like whatever la.

My comment on the tammy thing is....almost the same as rockson tan of rockson.blogspot.com and that is..... "YOU ALL SO SHOCKED FOR WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!"

Like.. sooooo???.. student have sex.... common what. I tell you I can grab ten of my friends now and I confirm can guarantee that at least four them got poke hole or poke ppl hole before. some poke hole at 13 years old some more.

Then some got ssay...”eeee.... I see brrraad....” LOL.

But anyways I think the whole hoobla abt this video is because someone go post to all the lecturer and students bla bla bla. Some say is girl. Some say is guy.

I say doesn’t matter. Because the fella is a koo koo. some say is because of jealousy and whtever.... and if the distributor working on that reasoning then I say koo koo bird fly away never come back because the fella will get caught by police and da tou then will die die die~!!!!!!

But then again.. maybe the tammy is bad girl and very xia lan...and talka lot and nobody likes her. If that’s the case then ok la... retribution. HAHAHAH..

But no la... she shouldn’t be. I saw another of her picture (this time not naked) in hardwarezone forums and she looks decent like any other girl out there. Aiya I also read read from ppl say she not those xia lan type.

So it’s the distributor’s fault. You die ar!

But then ppl always talk abt tammy. Why not talk abt the guy?

Orh I know why.... is because “guys are like that”. So ppl close not only one eye. They close THREE eyes (because the dick also got one eye).

Which is not fair la actually. But nvm.. got such thing as yin and yang.... one day wil even out.

So there... now I join the masses already.. talkin abt tammy.

Now can you all just forget it? so much fuss for nothing.
Posted by Audi