Saturday, February 18, 2006 |  



Ok girls.. admit.. isnt that a fucking cute ass?

Nor mally I dun look at guy’s asses while surfing the net but when I saw this on some fag blog ( I was pressing the “next blog” button, okay?) it caught my attention straight away.

Cos ive seen that butt before. Many times.

Or so I thought.

Ive never.... but ive seen similar ones. I tried to recall... and... OMG...

That’s Donald’s butt!

HAHHAAH..... I still remember.... LOL...

I can visualize donald giving me that “fuck la” and middle finger already...

------

Today;s Friday and u noe wht that means?

GATHERING!!!

Ok la that sounds so nerdy la... ill be cool and say, “hanging out” instead. So new name.... no more nerdy “Friday gathering”... now. Its... “Friday hang out”. Whee.

The usual today. Ang Mo Kio as usual, the Big Mac Centre. Another night of pool. Wootz!


This is Aik. He brought his PSP today. Whahahahahha.... I LIKE!!!!! I WANT!!!!!


Henry playing.


Then I play. VERY NICE!!! I LIKE!!!!....

Oh yah.... I got very good feedback on the picture I did with Tharik Bighead.
Today henry was laughing laughing at tharik with the photo andhe even ask Aik go see! LOL...

Tharik of course bloody doo lan la... whole day try... TRY... TRY TO SUAN ME.... but no... I not affected... because.... today he will die some more!
.
.
.


WHAHAHAHAHA

Tharik u die I tell you... u die!!!!!

Ok whtever la..

Today I took a lot of pics (as if that;s sth new..)


Henry with PSP.....

.
.
.
.
.


THARIK EXTRA!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!! Nbbbbb~~!!!!!


This is henry. Yesterday I was watching this film called... uh....Changkee Express? Sook Ching Express? ..... dunno la.. sth like that. So I was watching this film in class..... then I saw this actor... FUCKING HANDSOME OKAY!!!!...... he had that puppy dog eyes..... sharp jaw... sharp nose.... a hearthrob I tell you! Then somehow he looked familiar to me (like that butt....which also resembles Javis’s ... :=p ) ... then I thought.... “wah cb.... this guy looks like HENRY!!!”

Only after class then I found out that the person I was looking at was Takeshi Kaneshiro.

Dotx. But the movie was like.... made in 1994 la. That’s waaayyy back when Takeshi still looked like a teen.

So I was still hooked on to this idea even during the hang out. So I did the impossible!


I held henry’s hand.

HAHAAHA.... I touched Takeshi;s hand!!! LOL LOL!!!

I think I wan to buy a PSP. But its 500 dollars nia..... so ex... I also wan to buy a Nokia n70 because I wan to sneak-snap ppl doing stoopid things like fucking in the train (I saw. It was my friend fucking..)..... but now no money. Need to find work... zzzz.... boooring....

So I look around.. then saw....


WAAHHH FUCK LA FUCK LA!!!

I quickly grab everyone, “ccb ccb cCb CCb CCB CBB CCB!!!!! OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!”

So after that we left the place.

And play pool.

Donald and vicky also come.

Haha ok la I must intro to you all the “fairy” in the picture above. Her name is Mrs. Roger Teng and she is THE BEST TEACHER ANYONE CAN EVER HAVE!

I think of all the North View Sec teachers... I like her the most.. ccoss she soo motherly...so caring.... so AAAaaaAAA!!!!!!!!!

She kanna the president’s award thingy a fw years back also. Got into newspaper. She damn swee swee okay! Everytime we got trouble she scold us. Then help us. Scold scold scold until cb so jia lat but at the end of the day come sayang sayang us on her lap and put us to sleep. As in.... hee-hor sleep and not kong-liao sleep.

I remmeber that time I kanna punishment from her. I was playing with paper bullets (sec two that time la... was my hobby. In sec 4 I was throwing paper planes.. See... so childish.) and she caught me. So after school she give me one CB DAMN FUCKING HUGE plastic bag and say, “I wan you to make paper bullets until these bags are full.”

WAHHHH RRAAUUUUU!!!! (hahah.. wah rau...)

I spent TWO DAYS of folding and folding and folding until I become very pro in making paper bullets okay! I give u my bullet confirm can tio ppl!

So I pass her the bag... then she say., “huh... oh dear... I didn’t know you would actually do it. I’m soo sorrrryyyyyy.....”

DOTX la !

Nvm... she made me into a pro. I kao tao to her. She was very sincere anyways. Not like other cb fuck teachers.

Mrs Teng, everybody! (we met her just now. So chio.....)

Uh.. ok.. so ya... we were gonna play pool.


Da Pool Table, yo.

I have a feeling my sister confirm ask me why I go these kinds of places. -.- ... and in ang mo kio some more. And in Big Mac Centre some more...... I think its too beng for her?


Henry and aik.

Oh ya... remember this pic?



Now see this!


OMG OMG OMG!!!

Henry are u sweating already???!?! Will I make fun of u in public like how I did to tharik?!?! Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!!

.
.
..
...
.
.
.

No la jk.


I give u respect, make ur picture into art. Muahahaha....

We played pool till abt... 930.

I find donald’s stance very peculiar....



So we finish pool. Everytime we finish sure got trouble wan. Everyweek liddat.. got trouble within ourselves. And is always because of money....

I think we have to stop paying for each other then ask for the money back. -.-


Heated discussion outside the pool area.


After that we go makan at coffeeshop.
Now I know where henry and his parents work. I think this weekend I go disturb henry while he working at the father char kway teow stall.

Since I bankrupt, I never eat. So what to do while u are brankrupt and bored but armed with a camera?

Take picture lor.


This is aik’s wallet. Farking nice! I also wan. HAHAHAHAH

Aik is a big BoA fan.... just like Sly. Muahahaha.....

There’s this picture Sly did. Very nice. It showed him and BoA milimetres away from kissing each other on the lips!!! Woooo!!!! His girl fans see that then all started bleeding from every hole. Come search for him on my friendster la.. can see the pic.


Then this is Clara’s boyfriend. From young till now always eat like that. All the funny sounds will come out and sometimes very messy. Got one time he play with sausage like so obscene liddat! ZZZzzz!!!!


Aik. I keeping this one for keepsake.


Wootz.. future superstar..... LOL. What he needs now is...... a ciggarette....... to deepen his voice. -.-
then build his muscle again. now so skinny....zzz


And this is our real local superstar.. THAAARIIIKK!!!!!!!
mai shy lei... dun act like drinking water....

Ok la I dun disturb u anymore la (for this post only.) I leave the picture as it is.

So aftr they all makan... we go raid.

Raid what? Raid MOS? Raid Mdm Wong’s? Raid Indochine? Raid girl cupboard for underwear to use?

NO!

We go Raiders. Next door only...


Come here ba long long ar?

No.. come here.... CHIONG COUNTERSTRIKE!!!!!

Wahh I bloody LOVE this place also... they transform one whole cinema into a LAN shop with 75984735983475984735 computers!

But pcb~!!!!!!!!! AAAAAaaa!!!....

Today I play CS bo kick. Normally I play.. if got kick... will scold knnbccb tmd mah de fah ker shit chao ah gua chao ni ma lau lan jio lau cb.... all the funny funny word come out.

But today I play all the middle finger and silent cursing only. Cos u noe why? COS THE FREAKING MOUSE SOOO BLARDY OLD LA!

NB... who the fuck still use mouse with RUBBER BALL?!?!?!?!?!?!

I play play play skali the ball get stuck then must shake shake and by that time henry, aik and don rape my backside already with a FCUKING MP5 !!!! ZZzzzz...

So I cb damn pek chek. Before I leave, I make sure I squeeze squeeze the cb mouse so bloody hard.. the plastic all starting to break. So if you all playing at AMK Raiders... pls dun take computer number 25. That computer the mouse damn xia lan. Okay?

We left at 11 somehting.. reach home at 12. waahh.. fucking tired. Now it’s 440am... ive been blogging for almost 5 hrs. zz....

Ok come.. I show u my artistic picture of Raiders.


Ta da!!!!

Actually this picture is made up of three images. Like this.













and if u wan try try... i give u the original pictures. Just dun say that u took it wth your camera la. Otherwise it means u are very ham ji and only know how to talk big and act only.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/Bereich/Bereich2/DSCN1850.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/Bereich/Bereich2/DSCN1853.jpg


Okay then.. I very tired. Havent bath. Havent make bed. Havent da shou qiang also.

Till then!
Posted by Audi