Tuesday, February 07, 2006 |  
Four days to Singapore Idol Auditions!

Firstly, I would like to thank the GI-NORMOUS support from the regular readers like future soldier, earth-virgo, immortal, etc etc..... now I feel my head growing bigger. But I not saying which head. Muahahaha.

And hello cynthia mutheardy! Ok let me tell you all abt cynthia. She frm new zealand. Or australia. Or is it canada? Aiyah some ang moh country la. She is the type of girl where u can pick up with just one hand.... and can accidentally step on. But she very cute. Like daphne khoo like that. So cute. Muacks!

Ok... as the HOURS tick by to the auditions.... This morning I wake up I can feel the pressure already! And it’s so suffocating! I can feel like as if something is pulling me under a blanket... like... serious! Then I want to speak my voice come out like muffled like that... wan to laugh also so pain and dry and clogged! Sibeh damn depressing man! Literally.... like somehithing pressing my sexy chest like that.

So I tell my friends abt this over lunch cos I thought I needed morale support..... then they shout, “YOU ARE HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK LA ! ”

SWEE LA! I really was! HAHAHAHAH

So I go ask my ex boydfriend, shaun, if he brought his inhaler (or whtever la). Then he bring out frm his bag one purple colour.. I thoght, “wah purple colour! Kawaii ne....” HAHAHHA

Then he bring out another one! This is blue. So I used it.... is it me or did it tasted different than the one I have at home?

Today also.. from morning till school end... my class all keep pushing me to SING SING SiNG!

KAO BEI LA SNG SING SINGAPORE!!!!!! Nb they very aggressive this time.

They keep saying like, “cmon man... we are basically the only ppl who can criticise you objectively man....” or “if you cant even sing to us.. how are you going to face the judges?!” .......... you think my circle of friends so small wan ar? Hah?! Hah?! LOL

They very intimidating; they form one circle and ask me stand in the middle and sing. HAHAHAHA like wtf la. SO I went into the middle.... stand... stare at everyone one of them in the eye...........

...... then I poooot.......

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! All siam! After that never come call me sing again!

Hahaha ok la actually no.. I nv sing for them... nb the whole day they suan my like fuck. Then when I sing all of a sudden in computer graphics class all keep quiet. I stop singing all nv comment. Thena just nod nod nod like he yoda like that.

Give comment lei...

But shah and my sister both give me same comment; I sing from nose. They say I sound like chinese... so they ask me go fuck off and sing chinese song or sing country. My sister call my chao ah beng. Shah call me malaysian. Chao ah beng frm malaysia! (confirm weak wan...)

Oh ya these few days ppl keep saying I become like ah beng... cos im wearing chain.... and jeans... with converse shoes... and vertically-striped shirt with folded long sleeve to below my elbow there. Then I also from young always sit with my leg open big big because government say must be vigilant so I vigilant to let girl fall down between my legs in case she trip. Or sometimes I sit with one leg on the chair. That one I learn during puberty because sit like that very erotic wan. When wear short pants.... is either the bird bird hide and cannot see or the bird bird stick out from the short’s sleeve. HAHAHHA.

Okay whatever. All I know is that I can never be beng because inside... in my heart..... got one teddy bear with flower flower.... awww................. and it’s naked! Aaaa!!!!!

Ok la properly..... I can never be a beng because im very soft. If I go near vacuum cleaner I will get sucked in. Confirm.

Yesterday met up with phillip and uncle larry and stacie they all at scape. Phillip come intro me to two of sly’s friends, andy and ivan. The two of them also going for Singapore Idol Auditions so phillip come ask me join them go line up. The thing here is that they coming on the audition day itself! Like.... befoe 7am! I thought of lining up at 10pm on Friday so I ask them why they go so late. They say they going to go there..... let everyone go... then go register... then get number and come back for the next audition date (which is on Sunday, next day). I ask them like that will very ma fan rite? They say no... because they’ll be given priority on next audition.. Im still contemplating if I should meet up with them first (they stay in the west... 0.0 ... ) early on saturday morning.

.... but eh not bad! I tell my parents I going to line up at 10 pm... but actually I go out pubbing or pak tor! With javis! HAHAHHAHA.... then 5 am go jurong. Wheeee.......

Anywyas today nothing interesting la so im going to try and entertin you all with sibeh lame drawings.














Ive been trying so hard to take care of my health. I thought it was real cool that my mom actually brought me a bottle of chicken essense everymorning for the past two weeks.... finally im getting helathy! .... then ive been drinking honey water since uncle Sadrick. And ive been trying to steer away frm oily foods and all that. So everything sounds ok rite?

WRONG!

My father keeps stuffing me with things like... CHEESE CAKE..... DOUGHNUTS..... PASTRY.... FRIED FISH..... SPICY FOOD!!! AAAAA.... and he still cant accept the fact that I cant eat spicy food. Zzzzzz and I just found out that chicken essence is heaty.

Great... now it seems as though my parent have some consipiracy theory to get me so sick I cant joing Singapore Idol.

Oh and cool.... Kwang Wei said he saw my name on a Singapore Idol poster somewhere. Hahahaha.......

Till then.

Omg I hope my asthma doesn’t make a surprise return anytime soon!!!!!
Posted by Audi