Tuesday, February 21, 2006 |  
Good day!

Clara said it was okay for me to not update everyday (I was running under that pressure for the past... two months?) since “even XX doesn’t update everyday.”

Okay.. fine... but its not like I have flesh to show everyone and keep them erected for the next three days.

I’ve been thinking about something this whole week and I asked clara for opinions.

“Should I grab someone else to be my co-blogger?”

She said, “Touch me.”

Uh... okay.....I infront of my screen a bit excited already.

Then she laugh laugh laugh and said, “ok la.. Dun.. dun bring another person in.”

My heart break. I thought she really meant the first part.

jokin la.. she nv say "touch me"

Yup.. that;s it for formalities..
..
.
.
.
.

MY SISTER PULL MY LEG!!!!

She nv got into Singapore Idol!!! Aaaaaa ccb she bluff me sia.... .... did you all read her comments on the previous post? Nb.. she say what, “trying to see my reaction....”

Ok.. you wan reaction? Ok come.... I very doo lan.... I spend so many hrs talkin to javis and telling him abt this and that till I quit singing... aaa now u come say u bluff only.. ok......

You just wait....
.
.

Some of you ask me how I do the Queen Hasrul / Hasrita picture

Oh ya oh ya!!!!!

I tell you all story first.

That night the last post was put up... hasrul come to me.

He say, “OIE~!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!!!”

“HAHAHAHhaahaa pretty anot?”

I thought he will kpkb then we have another childish fight. But then.. 0.0!

“OF COURSE!! IT”S SOOOOO PRETTYY!!!!! I LIKE IT!”

“wtf you serious ar?”

“Like.. duh~~~...... it’s so cute!”

So I go check his blog.... earth-virgo.blogspot.com

...... and WTF?!?!?!! You all go read.... he’s CELEBRATING!

Oh and.. ya.... hasrull.... I took those two pics u posted up as well... might come in handy for the future.

Anyways.... later he come tell me, “OMG did you know that my WHOLE FAMILY noes about it?!”

“Huh how they noe...”

“My brother come kpo when I reading ur blog.......” he say. “.... and then he printed the pic and passed it to my mum.”

WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh WTF SIA......!!!!!!!

And even worse.... you know what was the mum’s reaction?

“...and she sent to to ALL MY AUNTIE AND UNCLE!”

What the cb~!!!!!! got this kind of mother.... I will very scared when I pcc-ing. Skali she take picture and send to sgboy.com. ZZZZzzzzz

But nvm la.... then I will be like the hot topic in sgboy. Mauahahahaha.....

Ok anyways.....

I show you all how I do the thing. (you can click on the pictures)

















Firstly is to make use of layering. In my computer graphics class, I learn how useful layering is. Basically layering is like putting one image on top of the other la.

This is the face layer.



After I get the face, I position onto the original face.. make it swee swee... then erase off the parts of his face which overlap the hair (which was a lot la since his face fucking big!)

Then problem come. The fringe!

So what I did was copy the original fringe... copy and paste into new layer nia...




In the pic above what I did was decrease the opacity so you all can understand better.

After that was on how to make his chao tar face become so fair like snow white and the chee kor pek dwarves. (oh ya... later I show you all my chee kor pek project. Kwang Wei tease me all the way today when I about to present to class....)

This... is a very useful tool also (aiya.. basically whtever cheem cheem thing you see in photoshop is useful okay.)

Is called “curves”.

U can find it under “image”... then “adjustments”. A curve will appear and you can tinker with it. After a while you feel like you are playin Battleships la. Sit down there tiao tiao tiao....

Some may say... “But I can use hue/saturation also neeehhhhhhzzzzzZzzz”

I say fuck you. Can dun act cute? " I luurb miiee eeuu lurve eeuu" ccb kanna sai understand?!

No la joking. Liddat also can start fight. Muahaha...

I read from a book that the curves graph retains the shadows and higlights of the selection. Which means hor... your shadow wun suddenly turn purple or any other colour. I think. That’s what they say la. You all go try. Come back tell me if true anot. If not true I throw the book back at the Popular bookstore person’s face. Ask him dun cheat my money next time.

Another tool I wan to show you all which I found in class and is probably the most crucial one to master is called the..... Quick Mask tool.




In your toolbox ar...got these two rectangle with circle inside. By default, the left rectangle is selected. But by not default, if you click the right rectangle, you will enter quick mask mode. And this is the fun part.

You all select the toothbrush tool..... eh no.. wait.. not toothbrush...... is paintbrush. Or airbrush. Or is it? .......... simi lanjiao la! that one la you all use to draw draw wan la!

Ok u MUST put ur colour palette to black and white. Black means select. White means bo select. And the colour pallette is also in ur toolbox in case you pa jiao. I also pa jiao sometimes. That time I go Northpoint toilet dunno for what I pee in the sink. HAHAHAH.

With the black selected... you paint on the part u want selected. Like for me here... I become notti a bit. IF u click on ur brush size that icon thingy.. a menu will appear. U see the one called Hardness? Ya.. hardness.. like, “The hardness of his erection caused me a stiff neck for a week.”. Basically if u put hardness to the max, ur selection will be very defined. Simi is defined? It means very clear... very focused.. very sexy. Like me.

But if you put hardness the lowest... the selection become featheared... like blur blur liddat... which is like Tharik la. During NCC that time in East Coast Park we ask him take bicycle go look for Mam he say okay okay, turn around, then hit a coconut tree.
.
.
.
ok la I bluff you only. The east coast park thing never happenned. Fine fine FINE!

If u wan to change the colour pink to sth else, just double click the rectangle button that one. Then u can select colour. Because soemtimes if you use pink and then you want to select sth pink like your boyfriend’s second head... how can? Kwah simi?? Correct bo?




So once u notti notti select the neh neh everything, click back on the left retangle box,




Then liddat la.

After this you can copy that slected area... then u can do whteever u want on it like brightness... filter... bla bla bla... and only that area will be affected.

Also.. this is how I slected hasrul’s face.... and basically all my things la including Tharik Bighead..... Fairy Teng... and Raiders.

So today you all learn how to use layers, curves... and the quick mask tool.

Happy anot? Say thank you lea..... hahaha.....

Ok now I show you all some frames from my chee kor pek project.

That day.. at Toa neh bu Payoh, our talents read the sccript and their backside tear ar!

The ang moh come complain, “I wouldn’t agree if it were to be THAT sleasy!”

The chinese girl... who for some reason keep emphasizing she is straight (eh girl.. you homophobic ar? Your mass comm is FULL of HOMO okay! Scared what?!?!?!) sit down and say, “uh.... okay..... I might be TOO STRAIGHT to do the kissing scene.”

Then that time durign the kissing scene she keep asking, “You guys do know I’m straight rite? You guys do rite? Do you?”

Shah doo lan already, “Ya la YA LA!!! can u just freaking kiss her?!”

Our guy talent was a sissy gay though. Whahahaha..... Shah disturb him, “Okay when you come into the room and see those two on the bed, I want you to scream, okay?”

“okay...” then the Weiming walk away...

Shah call him again, “Eh when you scream ar, I dun want the pondan to shout okay! I wan you to shout like a man!”

“SHUT UP LAR!” then Weiming so cute wiggle his butt out of the room. LOL!

Download the video here.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/meinbereich/Videos/photog%20final.wmv

Here are the frames.


































This picture very interesting also. You believe anot that they cleared the boot and squeezed me inside? So cool! Muahaha...... then ccb sia... the ang moh close the boot and I cant get out cos got no handle! NB....










Then what? To see the full story, please watch the video... although its lousy in terms of story, sound and editing......... just watch la.

I now waiting for Freddie to send me his video. He do with his HD DSLR camera... FUCKING NICE OKAY! Then all the multi-shots everything he put together.. sibeh damn shiok ar! But aiyo... just like many of ours... no story. No plot. Blaa.....

Once he send me the video I’ll put the link here and put a big red EDIT at the top of this post. Okay?

Btw.... the last picture there... come... I show you the original picture.



Eh eh eh?!?!?!?! Why got bra? Eh? Why? omg?! Why! omg omg omg!!!!

LOL ok la im overeacting. Basically I erased away the bra and singlet away so that I can make the story more chee kor pek-ish. If u see the edited photo you can see the messy work I did to erase the straps. But I think on first glance is okay la... some of my frens ask wtf is that mass of white. I had to tell them it’s a shoulder. -.-

Before I end..... I would like to express my deepest sympathy to....

.... BURGER KING of Yishun 10.


AAAA!!!!!!! They renovating the place.... where do I find food now?!?!?!! BK pwNzz Mac Donald’s!


In the next post... I will get back at my sister. Muahahahaa......

...muahahaaha.... muahaauhahaaha.... MAuaUHAuhahahhahaa........ MAUAHAHHAAHA.....!!!!!!

But for now I practising CS.....

*closes door.*
Posted by Audi Labels: