Wednesday, February 08, 2006 |  
AAAAaa!!!! Ive got Joshua Ang and Sly’s friendster!!!!! HHAHAHAHA

Ok I don’t think ill be having sth entertaining to post for the next couple of days (two days to auditions!).

* I think I’ll explain my objective for joining SI (with the fact that my singing itself is pretty.... mediacorp. I mean, mediocore.)

So I guess ill just leave a link where you guys can download my video project for the STUPIDEST MODULE EVER; INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES!!!!!!
Nbbbbbbbbbbbbb.... you know what is nb? Dunno? Nvm. Nb is you. NBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/meinbereich/Videos/iac.wmv

The goal, really, was to find some so-called SENSATIONAL topic like sex perverts online and ppl start to eat more than they can chew (?) by trying so hard to bring forward issues beyond their undersanding such as capital punishment or usual lame boring topics that are such hype for school these days such as, blogging... which is what im doing now. My friend justin thought differently and he brought forward sth like, “Nursery rhymes are sadistic.” And that sure drew in more crowd than all the talks abt cloning and drugs and same sex relationships by other classmates. Kudos, Justin!
Well what I did was on world war two singapore and how much we knew (or cared) for it.

Anyways ive been thinking of getting a digi-cam for myself since my video camera is HUGE for a digital that only provides only 1 megapixel (but its 3ccd so I pwnZZ!!!) and doesn’t have that sneaky factor which I need since im gonna take photos of ppl with thair floppy donkey lan jiao coming out frm their shorts.

My camera is like.... 30 cm long? That’s 12 inches! That’s like..... 5.5inches more of my boy boy!

The camera kennysia is using seems cool... the Sony DSC-T9 I think. NINE megapixels I heard... OMG..... that’s like.. the quality of a 35mm film!

ANYWAYS for the time being Joyce See Pei Ee of Ngee Ann Poly, Film Sound and Video class T1B1 who so happens to be my future laopo (hur hur...) is lending me her cam.

Gasp.... you hear that?

I do....

..... PHOTO WHORING!!!!!! PHOTO WHORE PHOTO WHORE!!!!!

I am so gonna follow the footsteps of famous photo whores like.... my sister.... HAHAHAHAH.......

*cuts to transition*

*man in deep voice ala Twisted Tales* ...
Will the identity of BroK3n be revealed? Find out, in the next post.

*fade to commercial*

*auntie voice* .....
Jia Jia Liang teh hen hao bah!

So til then.... enjoy the video which was oh-so-done half heartedly ( which explains why it never went under any color treatment or whtever) while I go for a mini makeover aka STYLE MY CHAO CB HAIR at a salon somewhere over the rainbow in fareast plaza.

.... then..... then..... PHOTO WHORING SPREE!!!!!!!

“hallo I’m a photo whore dealer..... I got good price you wan? 20 dollars for sec school girl... 30 dollars for private school.... add 50 dollars if sec sch girl is from CHIJ or RGS or frm any other cb chio school like northland. Deduct 50 dollars if girl is from North View. I also provide boy photo whore. Seven dollars per picture. Add 20 dollars if he’s chinese. Add another 20 if his fringe damn long. Add 120 dollars if he is suai ah beng. If all you see and you dun like.... its ok.... i let you use me. Free wan.”
Posted by Audi