Saturday, February 04, 2006 |  
Bzzzz bzzzz went my phone.

I was in canteen one with shah, mitch, thena and shaun that time. I wonder who message me so early in the afternoon.... normally ppl sms me only to say I been a bad boy, to come home, or to ask me call gang come safe them (serious! I got the number for Sembawang Gang 6062...)

Or soemtimes ask me about sex thing la. They know I pro wan what. Correct bo?

But the thing bzz bzz bzzz bzzz in my pocket so it’s a call! I become even more excited! Because of 500 smses, I will get abt one call. So whee... I gan chiong gan chiong take out my phone. Then i see the name.

It say, “jason”

JASON!!! Jason still alive! I so shock I just look at his name then smile.

So I answer. Then he go, “Hallo?..”

“yeah..?”

“eh yeah you know how to use photoshop anot?”

“I love you.”

(long silence....)

.
.
.
Then he go,”uhh.... ookaay..... that’s a nice way to start talking again....”

I tiam tiam.... not because I wan to signal anything but is because I forgot what he asked then trying to recall.

And he serious serious friend friend tone go and say,”.... yeah I love you too.....”

(long silence again.)
.
.

“.....anyways you know how to use photoshop?”

“oh chey... photoshop easy wan la! i guarantee I can use wan. I no joke I can tell you hor that my photoshop test got A+ ar I no joke wan.”

"serious ar?"

"of course la serious! I guarantee wan. you are getting the best from your grp of friends. FSV standard wan..."

“ok ok good good can u help my brother and teach him how to use photoshop?”

.....

...
I say,“ uh... but photoshop got help file wan what. You go check the tabs then come back to me.”

Then bla bla bla bla bla and that’s how jason and my conversation went.... after... two months of not contacting each other.

I miss his ass.

Anyways then after that when I going home that time Jerome come call me. I nv say hello he kao pei kao bu liao.

“WOI! Di di ar you long time never call me out lei!”

“since when I your di di ar? Im older than you....”

“you dun come kao pei ar I fuck more woman than you so you better dun act smart”.

“uh ok.... so what you need?”

“you at where now?”

“going home already.... at yishun mrt..... planting bomb....”

“orh you lao sai ar?”

“no la... is I really planting bomb.”

(silence....)

“..... you fucking lame la cb!”
Then he continue. “.... you wan go swim? We go see chio bu also at the same time.”

“huh... you wan go swim at yishun to see chio bu? YISHUN where got chio bu!!!! ..... ....... no la actually got... but all I keep in my closet. When I want one I just open and take the one I want out ahahhahaha....”

“not yishun la! eeyer over there all old people.... I think we go jurong there la. jurong fucking a lot of nice one. Wan anot?”

-.- .....

“ you see is to pcc or to ask number wan?”

“ehh..... both also can?”

“wah lau u sibeh sick man.... you throw one stone get two bird rite? You go yourself la... later I going see my friends see movie.. I dun want to smell like I come out from bukkake mushroom....”

“huh simi lan jiao mushroom?”

“aiyah u try before one la (hur hur).... we go some other time la k? my ba long long not active now.”

See... you have chao ah beng fren like jerome... you confirm go hell.

Anyways today I watch my school open house... the NRA.. the hip hop group. I dunno is its nra or dance explosion... but one of them got girl dancing hip hop! WAAHHHH!!!!

I watch ah, my mouth never close... my eye open big big also. I see them wear so nice; they wear khaki pants... then the top fold fold fold until if I pull down abit can see hair. (but i think they shave lei...) Then I think they dun wear bra also.... but they were super mini tube.... big enuf to wrap around their breasts. Then those rags la that make them look like just come out from fight.... or rape.

Then the girl dance.. all chinese... even more shiok! Then they not skinny wan... all got meat... so fair... so smooth.... OOOOOOooooooo then they shake shake shake... twirl twirl twirl.... hit hit hit... AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I wan to see neh neh!!!!!!!!!! Got one girl dance also keep on pulling her cloth to cover her breasts because I think half of it was appearing already frm below. SHIOK LA!!!

But I must comment la. the NRA was SUPER GOOD! I got one course mate there.. his name is Freddie.... and he dance hip hop ar... AAA!!!!! Now I like him HAHHAHAHA.....

I go there also to see daphne khoo also because frankly hor... I like her HAHAHAHA... but she not there today.

Anyways today we all brother brother go out. But today movie not good... I told aik already dun watch the jim carrey show but go and watch I Not Stupid Too..... (so that I can cry infornt of henry ahahahhaah) ... in the end I in the show sibeh damn sianz. Jim carrey one of my fav actors la but this movie he stank.

Then after that all ba long long at funland. Aik wan to play CS but I dun wan because dunno why today the Funland smell like pig sweat. Otherwise it will smell of ciggarette and that wan I like.

And like... donald came today! Came as in.... he come to where we are... not he go pcc. Ahhah I can imagine donald coming... HAHAHAHA.... the face.. the expression.. HAHAHA...... ok ok off topic.

Anyway tomorrow going to see my sister acting at Victoria Concert Hall. I dun wan to go. Because must go with parents. I dun like sit down with parents and see show because I always have the feeling they trying to touch me and look at my pants so is like.... EEEyer!

*sister... you tell mama or papa this and you will die die die understand anot? If u even show them my blog u will even die more. Then I will take ur credit card and take all your money and all your boyfriend and throw them over a wall then all the horse-Kings and man-Kings couldn’t put them together again.


Posted by Audi