Friday, February 03, 2006 |  
Okay. This will be another humourless post. Sorry, readers.

So where do I start.

Went kbox-ing with Joyce today at cck.

And OMG!!!! I was like so happy when JAVIS called and said he was outside. HAAHAH.... its like... omg la ... it’s javis!

He came in with his girl and the girl’s friend.

He wanted to join joyce and I (she and i were kbox virgins, actually. We went into the tiny room and OOOOHHHH so loud with eyes big big. like you know... girls first time see lan jiao erected.) but I told him he shouldn’t because duh.... buay pai seh ar.... I have a date.. u have a date... dun double date lei... skali mixed up..... I dun want to be javis husband.....

So vis took the room beside us. Room 31. joyce and I were room 32.

The waitress... if that’s wht u call them.... some vry chio... I like.... came in with joyce;s bourbon coke and shirley temple and some other alcohol drink. I had my sweet little honey lime thingy.

I guess I really enjoyed myself for the next three hours. Like... because the kbox room is SUPER TINY... as in... if I lay down, my head and foot can reach both walls. And im abt 171cm. but its super cosy and the the machine and everything is quite well stocked. They even have mark lee’s songs! And jack neo!

But who cares la... I chose jay chou straight away and sang an jing. I sang it like... three times.

Joyce adviced me to sing soul and croony songs. So okay... tht’s wht shah said anyways. I found my genre.

Ok la joyce doesn’t want me to reveal much about wht we did (because she was drunk and I was horny. So duh... the inevitable happened; I screwed the machine and she got a hold of the microphone. -.- )

Then vis-kia come outside my room.... like loanshark asking for money (jia hui... im looking at u...). he started waving.... smiling.. so cute HAHAHAHHA. So I smiled and waved back. Now I so cute. AHHAHAHA

But he didn’t go. Ok... maybe he just fought with his girlfriend? Or maybe he wan to go toilet ask me accompany? Because I remember that time in camp I was very scared to go toilet so I woke him up and together we stumble around in the dark to the toilet. While I was pissng he was at the sink sleeping. maybe he wan meto repay the favour? Back to the kbox.... I guess he wanted sth so I went out to see him.

Vis look at me.... his eyes red red. Red as in... RED! I laugh then tell him, “u pcc again ar? I told u dun tio ur eye again rite?”

But no... he never laugh this time. He really stare at me. Die liao.. I thought. He going to whack me. His punch damn super quick wan. I know. He say he learn frm his younger brother. His ounger brother also someone I really bow to... even though he two years younger... but he damn damn tough wan. He fight will punch ppl in the face then feel sibeh shiok.

Then javis start to speak... and he say........., “I zip wrongly.....”

HAHAAHHAHAHA

Ok la some of u need to think some more to catch the joke. nvm i let u think.
.
.
.
.

Ok la actually he ask me come to his room.. where the two other pretty girl are.

“huh you wan me do what? last night I wasted already....”, i say.

(sarcastically) ya la ya la... I uh....”

He suddenly become so shy...

“I wan u sing lei...”

HAHAH!!!! Wo didi jiao wo sing for him.

Lol I told him wait because must attend to joyce first. gentleman manners ma... So I sang a duet with her then went off to see vis.

I ask him put on An Jing because I sibeh confidence will be able to sing. At least... that’s what I thought la.. because just before I did a recording of me singing the same silly song.

Vis girlfriend and her friend look at me.. the eyes open big big. First time I see their eyes man! Otherwise all small small because they chinese what. AHHAHAA.

So I show them ma lai ren sing chinese song.

Their room was really cosy. The lights were off.... there were four ppl... so cosy and warm... I squeezed in at the corner behind javis because if I squeeze in between his girl and him I will come out of the room in 76 pieces....

so i sing with super power la.

Not say I wan to say that I want to sound bhb hor.... but they all go “wah wah wah” so many times then push up the mic volume till I had to put the mic away... at my lan jiao there because my voice very sexy and loud. HAHAAH no la.... later I tell you why I so depressed now.

So this an jing I really really pull pull pull till I start to see stars and naked women. But then I realise is that is really stars and naked woman! Because the ceiling is glass.... then outside one naked woman walk by. The neh bu quite big and very black. Must be malay wan. HAHAHAHA I so lucky my neh bu not big and black...

But some BOYS hor.. the neh bu sharp sharp. They wear shirt, the nipple will tear through. Wink wink.

Song finish already (sorry ar... I kao bei a bit just now.).... then I say, “ok enuf.... my dear dear lonely at the other side.”

Vis come hug me. LOL... he come hold me back and say... “eh no .. you sing one english song lei~~~”

So I sing to him, “wwwaaaaaannnnnn~~~~~english..... SOOOooooooonnngggGGG”

He doo lan then kick me out of the room. HAHAHHA

No la... cannot say bad abt him. I told him ill come back later.

So I go back to the room and first thing is I ask joyce, “miss me?”

You know what she say?

She say YES LA!!!!! HAHAHAH. First time girl say, in person, she miss me. LOL!

Ok la then everything over already... I go home.. happy. Cos I thoght I did well. Very eager to watch recording.

So when I got home... I took out my camera.... then watch... and....

I SOUND LIKE FUCKING AH GUA plus DOG plus PANG SAI.

Nb... cb sound like fuckign girl like that! Not that girl = ah gua + dog + pang sai but u get what I mean la.

Nb..... I hear the thing and thought... if I was walkign by and heard someone else singing like that.. I will go and slap the person immedietely.

So I let Jia Hui hear.

Obviously he laugh la. But he say ok. then again... everyone else said its ok. which means its not ok la!

If ok = ok then something is wrong. If ok = you sound like fuck but I dun wan make u pai seh.... then that is confirm the ok is not ok. Understand?

Zzzz now I really thinkin if I should jia you and go Singapore Idol.

Then before anything.... Phillip come ask me go meet up with Sly’s friends becase they also auditioning for Singapore Idol. Then the mole boy Jia Hui say he wan to come sit beside me when I start qeueing the night before 11th feb. Then aiyo........ president of Sylvestar say she wan bring some of her gang to see me during auditions.

Im like... wtf man.....!!!!! Stress!!!!! so many ppl looking at me! siam siam! hot water hot water!

Then my javis and my henry and tharik and aik and clara and donald and the rest lei?!?!!?!?!? Ni men de support zai na li!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!

AHAHAHHAHA

This Sunday... SHERYL going to see sly~~~!!!!
Posted by Audi