Friday, November 18, 2005 |  
I've just watched the movie, Vertigo. it's part of my assignment for Intro to Film; watch a film, criticise it. It's not as simple as that little section of New Paper reviews, let me tell you pinheads.

This movie is really a suspense film. But i found myself complaining to Charlene on MSN in the middle of the movie if i should go on watching because i was indeed scared shitless throughout the film. i never liked the idea of women being possessed or dying or paintings of them flashing onscreen (mind you, not a single blood spill in this humble 1958 movie).

Which brings me to contemporary issues with myself. lol.

I have this fear of women dying. Maybe it's something to do with my awful awful awful AWFUL past. I can never get over it. It sickens me. It makes me fearful. It;s just not something i can hold in.
(My other fear is darkness; that, we all know.)

I also fnd women very very different creatures. Maybe it's only me, but a lot of women always have this certain smell. Maybe it's their long hair. Maybe's its from their very flesh. But i do not like it. it smells pungent. it leads me to think of oil and yellow liquid. it reminds me of my sister. This is probably one of my majot turn-offs when meeting girls. I come near to them, expecting to smell a very nice scent (some girls, really do smell good. Very.) but onyl to sniff that icky "sister-smell".

Then the thought of me getting into the hair and between the thighs just becomes repulsive.

But im glad that not all my women-friends smell bad. Maybe i'm used to it, really, because i frequently notice this only when meeting new people.

Women do scare me. Not as in the "scared to meet" type (cheeky, that's what they called me), just fearful of seeing them in awkward positions (not sex) particularly: dead, fighting for their lives, in war, injured, bleeding, being foolish, clowning around.

Some of you might find it strange, but i find a lot of women adorable when they are so sad, they cry (though sometimes, i just feel so triumphant seeing certain types of women cry.)

Probably it's best i leave women off my priority list.
Posted by Audi