Sunday, November 20, 2005 |  
It's common practice that I write out a few posts on Wordpad then choose which one is to be put up on Mein Bereich the day after.

To me, blogging is like running a business. Seems like now, my business is failing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days with Henry, Aik and Tharik. Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

I always look forward to friday evenings, when our litle gatherings are held across the island. This week was at City Hall and Bugis and Suntec.

Friday has also turned out to be the day i spend time in town since my class finishes at 11am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soccer today. Took Sam out for a spin. Doctor said I shouldnt stay in the sun for too long (and standing in a spot for too long as well); I get nauseated easily.

Sam has learnt how to perform shallow depth of field today.

Just a matter of opening up the iris, zooming in to subject, setting up ND filter on and increasing the shutter speed.

I took some frames out of the video taken and edited them in Photoshop Elements since I cant find the crack for Photoshop CS2.

here are the shots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's Aik on the left. Picture was desaturated, a bit of grain was also added.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vikky. edited in the same way as Aik's. Just that i tinkered more with the RGB levels.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don Teo. I wanted to crop the picture to produce a tighter image, with his neck being the subject, but was too lazy. *add a one liner on the bottom left of the frame. Could be fun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

here's Don again (in colour!). picture was edited by copying another picture, stylizing it with "find edges", then overlayed on the original. I overdid this one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I particularly like this picture. It was desaturated, but not to the max. Contrast was increased a figure or two. (This picture may lead to my next war video.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then there's Henry and Aik. A bit of noise was added. I can think up of so many stories with this photo..... Two Friends...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

then there's Henry...

My photography skills still suck.

I'm planning to spend 300 bucks on a low end film SLR to practice photography.

The Canon EOS 66 seems comfy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's that time of the year again, where noone is in North View... and the year is coming to an end. What;s the significance?

CCA Open House.

Once again, i volunteer myself to "help" in the open house by producing propaganda.

This year would be the same as the previous two years; video and pictures.

I'm planing a banner. A simple one... just like the "Kein Aber. Der Schein Trügt.", Simple. Black. a portrait.

Then as for the video, a rather complex mix of parallel editing which escalates in gusto as it shows shots of Hitler-inspired speeches and commanding men in uniforms looking about plus maybe a few running boots here and there. The look of the picture will most probably be like those above.

i sure hope i can get the Mark IVs from Mr. Chan though. I hate the M16 because of it simplicity. It's bloody fun to shoot, though.

Will be producing a layout for Sir soon.
Posted by Audi