Sunday, November 13, 2005 |  
I think i'm aging a bit too fast for my age. I have a bit of extra skin around my neck and near-drooping cheeks.

Now when the hell will my voice break?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a bit of luck yesterday night after blogging. (i dont intend this to be a boring entry of "calendar acivity". I'll try my best.)

Henry Tharik and Aik were off for a movie (Emily Rose) and I scehduled to meet them after the movie, around 9, after a haircut (short again, just like the NCC days).

What luck, i rushed down to Northpoint, bumped into not only Clara, but her other little friends, Kai, Eileen and Kee Nee. Well we all sure have grown up.

Then i learnt that Donald was in Funland (Funland is in GV, Audi! the one in NP is TIMEZONE!), so i dropped by to see him, but not after i found Tianyu and Kai Yuan to be together witt he group that watched Emily Rose.

Quite a fun and exciting night. Talked to Donald. Nothing eventful there.

CS seems to be still alive and kicking. pfft. Arcade gamers....

and to the end of the night, we met little Quincy with his hair and rounder-than-usual body physique. I could call him Helium-boy (cos everything then makes sense) but that wouldnt be funny.

Which reminds me. I called Hasrul up as well... you guys will be seeing him on The Mein Bereich Show pretty soon (this time, with a more serious layout.) for another interview.

SAFRA was on our list for the night but didnt feel like going there. IT was abt 1030 anyways.

Took a bus with Tharik back to his home in Khatib (out of the blue) and I discussed with him on our upcoming video (after this NVP1) that will be shot partly in Johor, if need be. As usual, i got the silly X-Files type of story idea again. Rubbish. i adviced him to form up a story based on the abilities that one of us have instead. That should be easier; none of us can crack jokes. =p

Had a bit of time reading up "A Concise Biography of Adolf Hitler.", which i had kept in my jacket pocket the whole day. Fantastic book.

But not after i bumped into Clara, Don and the former's erm.... relative (?), again.

And i had a nice chat with april as well on a few secret matters and sarah came online after being absent for a bloody long while. Got to her for a bit of teasing. Nothing beats seeing her giving that frown.

Such a wonderful day. And to top it all off, I had Hui Wen and Hui Shi beside me while i was having lunch after school, earlier. They came into BK to "study", i saw them, they saw me, we talked.

Not to mention that Javis has reappeared, and depression seems to have been supressed. (depression, supressed.. get it? *shrugs*)

Yeah... Vis is currently laughing in Messenger. :)

God, I miss him...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Worked a bit late into the night with Sam. Woke up today, in the afternoon, auctioned for a Nazi-era coin from ebay, swastika and all. (and i won. Its on the way now.)

*Currently saving up another 300 dollars to get a reproduced German Wehrmacht Uniform (tunic, cap, trousers and all).
Posted by Audi