Friday, November 11, 2005 |  
It all started yesterday. It started right after my lecturer for storytelling, Ryan Ingrassia, gave an outright saracastic remark,"If you wanna tell a story, then tell a story." after I related my little bogus story to the class about Hula-Day and dancing middle-aged men (i should really stop being so dramatic in my presentation. "Keep the hands, Audi!" - Thena)

Right there, i think my lifeline just took another turn.

Storytelling is probably the most interesting module i have this semester. The rest are just technical or academic based. Ryan's from South Carlolina and is very well-traveled. Now i await the day when i can one day just get off a cruise ship in a foreign country, thousands of miles away from home and call up my parents to say,"Mum, tell Dad that I'm moving to (foreign country's name). This is my address."

Anyways, after school, my parents picked me up and off we went to.... guess, to do what?

My mum went,"Okay Audi, let's go buy your suit."

and here i am currently blogging with my three-piece Armani suit worth about 700 bucks plus Bvlgari cufflinks and a 6 dollar striped long sleeve shirt bought seperately at Urban Warehouse.
What the hell am i doing in this attirer? I was just impersonating one of Hitler's speeches so cut me slack; I needed to psyche myself!

I am indeed so glad, but i'm trying to hold back my joy in my writing. Let's just say that my 7-year-old tuxedo can silently rest in peace in a vacuum pack bag somewhere in Perth.

I love suits... though i never had any good time to wear them. But whatever... they're suits!

So i went on a suit rampage today, and when the guys went over to Peacehaven's Salvation Army, I didnt pass the chance to buy one of those cheap BUT well-to-do suits that people have donated. Actually i werent really keen on buying any of those until Shaun started trying out the entire range on display. I picked one jacket up. A black one. Tried it on. It fits. No obvious defects. Plopped down 18 dollars at the cashier and its now at the dry cleaners (because invisible particles flew into my nose and almost caused me to vomit when i tried it again at home.)

So while that soon-to-be casual wear is being cleaned, I went online to Ebay and got myself what i always wanted; a World War Two Trenchcoat/Overcoat/Greatcoat. Sadly, it's American, not German, like i wanted. But since German ww2 militaria, though not only hot to look at, are expensive and getting somewhat rare, American will do. -.-

Oh and i also bought a ww2 Death Certificate of a German soldier. Heil Hitler.

And i also got word that one of my mum's friend actually invited me over to hollywood for a little production job (obviously, the "dirty" jobs...) AFTER my FSV course has been completed. Honestly, Hollywood's a bit too far-fetched for me. Also, it seems likemy father planned a whole lot of tricks and applied plenty of brainwashing techniques on me when i signed for FSV and solely FSV. He urged me to get into engineering or hospitality management or the chef school (obviously, he was desperate to get me far from the media). Now i understand what all those nightly talks on how his little friend took up engineering, went to Germany, got into Audi and is now building cars with a very big house here and there. He even added the line,"And you can even speak German!".

Im also in the mood to splurge myself on material; something i am still totally against, btw.

The turning point of my life brought me many other surprisees as well. I discovered that i had a secret stash of cash in a bank and, I tell you, what's in there is able to last me for two decades of overseas holidays and world war two memorabilia plus a couple of independant, large-budget productions.

Sadly, i dont have the number for it. Parents said it was for my future. So okay. At least i know im well-off.

And from the beginning of this month till now, i magically had 600 dollars on my lap with no effort whatsoever. They come from my monthly allowances, 2 days of the festive visiting and the kind heartedness of my parents. I have them all neatly folded up (the money, not parents), clipped together in my father's money-clip-thingabob, under my keyboard. Tomorrow they all go into the bank because i have this urge to eat again at Hyatt's dinner buffet and sign a form that entitles me to my own office in a warehouse therefore i HAVE to stop myself.

Oh and i will be clearing up my room, for real this time. I'm tearing down all these wallpapers, blinds and throwing away the cupboard and this computer table in exchange for a proper office-type and glass one. Not to mention, setting up a rig that will hold 40 watts repositional lights and a collapsible green screen, which will cover half my room and eventually become my mini studio and sleeping area.

i see no need for plastic trays and shelves in my room. I want it all metal or glass. Beware, you plastics, your days are numbered.

and to top it all off, a touch of black on white on red in its design concept.

Yes, i'm inspired by Hitler's office.

Now, if only i could buy my school textbooks.... and off with the hair!

*Merry Christmas! Ah yes... the REAL celebrations begins soon.
Posted by Audi