Tuesday, November 15, 2005 |  
It is here that my shopping spree ends.

I went to far. Today, in class, i auctioned for a cannon shell from the post ww2 era and I WON. Now, the seller and I are figuring out the best method to ship that thing since we sure as hell dont wanna be famous for closing down Heathrow and Changi Airport. I paid 2 pounds for the thing and the shipping, by surface, is 8 pounds. That;s a total of 40 dollars.

and the little Nazi coin is arriving in about a week.

and the ww2 trenchcoat (used by a Lieutenant in Gaudalcanal before he died) is currently being packaged.

Total amoutn i spent?

AU$6 plus 10 pounds plus US$30.

Which amounts to about err...... *stress stress....* .... SGD$112.

and the bulk of the expenses goes to that stupid shipping prices. And to add salt to the wound, I've cut around the shipping prices all the way to its bare bones with Surface Mail and since Christmas is coming, 6 weeks is required for the items to be transported. Well at least the coin is coming in two weeks. (could u imagine!?!?! surafce mail from England??!! that thing will have traveled halfway round the world to me. Zzz freeloader. lol.)

now we wonder why the hell do i keep buying these seemingly useless things.

Think of it as my Jolin merchandises as it is to Charlene. We're collectors. The difference is that i go for old dead men's property.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know that we have this evil joy when we lie or bluff others then ride on the benefitial outcomes. At least, i do. I call it acting, in a twisted kind of way.

Ive told countless of lies. and i keep repeating them over and over again over the years that a psychological phenomenon happens; i start to think of it as truth.

In fact, I have a few imageries and memories of something but i get caught whther it's just one of my often repeated lies or it really is the truth.

Mind you, this happens over the span of months or years.

Some details of my childhood have been exaggerated or diminished, stretched and shrunk till it becomes something dishonest.

Lying was something i did many times since i was young, sort of like a channel for me to bluff myself into thinking i'm in a different situation then i were.

or maybe that didnt happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day i went over to the cemetery.

Brought home a couple of stones from my grandparent's place.

and a piece of cloth that was tied to grandpa's tombstone.

Oh, i miss my grandma.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the Savage Cavings poster. Two of the names have been masked, because of a deal i made with them both. In other words, they're shy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Posted by Audi