Tuesday, November 08, 2005 |  
It's that time of the month again, I guess. I can feel the ugliness of depression slowly creeping up behind me again. I guess I'm not as emotionally strong as I thought i were. Or maybe I have a very narrow limit to certain aspects.

-------------------------------

The script for NVP1 has been thrown around, ripped apart and fixed together in the Atrium late this afternoon by Thena and me. Ideas were thrown in. Little jokes were flushed out as well. Personal stories started to unravel. Soon, NVP1 was way behind the two of us. Things got very serious with racism, prejudice, virginity and love being the few topics that came by.

It's amazing how two different people can tell me the same exact thing when I start digging out my thoughts and perspectives on a single matter then throwing it all across the floor for them to examine. Maybe it's true that I'm delusional.

Maybe it's time i call Vis back up and ask him to punch me straight in the gut again. This mind of mine is rotting. It's bad. It's starting to lead me towards my destruction.

.... Javis... I wonder where he is now. Currently, he's turned into nothing else but a series of typed text messages and a shadow of a man that somehow always had people toying around with him. Hope he's fine.

------------------------------

Parents are out of Singapore again. Leaving me alone as usual. Great timing. Now i can sit down, on the new couch, in my living room, just in boxers (probably the most comfortable attire) and think. Think like how i used to when i was nothing else but a pee drop in this ocean of imagination. I expect to see a lot of death and sorrow as well since depression has finally set in as I end this post. I think I'm destroying myself by keeping all these images and visions in my mind.

End of post.
Posted by Audi