Sunday, November 27, 2005 |  
If you can read this, the week of intense photography has ended.

Some of you may be expecting something extravagant at the last day of this event. But. no.

All i can say is that whenever i look through the viewfinder, i get to appreciate more on what is already there for us.

Too dreamy? To prophetic? well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent the day free of the camera by my side.

I dressed myself up comfortably. Got out of the house when i wanted. Did things whenever i felt like it. Slowed my pace along the street, and enjoyed everything that was around me.

I smiled at the bus driver. I waved at the lady sitting in the bus stop when she kept staring at me. I whistled around the whole of Yishun. I hopped. I twirled. I flicked a coin. I walked backwards. I hopped backwards. I sang. I made faces. I put my hand in my pockets. I am in love.....

Such a wonderful day. Clara received her birthday present from me. Sarah got her dad's item back. Tharik got his soccer video back plus Doom 3 to boot. Javis called. I sipped my musroom soup, bought at 7-11, slowly, while leaning against a pillar, beside a road, waiting for the traffic light. The simple things i can do that makes me happier than having famous people around me or having 6 million dollars in my bank or living in a hotel or having six condominiums or having a new phone or speaking lawyer/poetic english.

I spent the long walk back home in the night whistling, and strafing and hopping. Yes, people looked. But i bowed and waved and smiled at them. And i continued on. No one could stop me. The street was mine.

I'm in love....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Posted by Audi