Tuesday, November 29, 2005 |  
Another beautiful day.

Sarah's birthday, today. I wish you the best, Sarah. Finally... the last few of us have reached adulthood. Now let's await your 45th birthday. =p

btw... had a great time with Henry tonight, eh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A call from Aik this afternoon. Seems like the guys are going for Clara's chalet. I didnt wanna go, initially, cause I have school the next day.

Well im glad i went anyways.

(and i saw SHERYL!!!! LOL LOL!!! i'm fainting~~ )

Such a sweet time. All the way till 1am (now).

Jason reappeared. I am indeed delighted. He has agreed to come for this friday;s weekly gatherings. I hope to see him from then on.

With Jason, recollection of the old days ensues.

No words (that i can use) can express the deepest feelings I have to see the people I love an adore for 5 years come back together again after long periods of absence.

It's even more tear-jerking to see that they have matured in thinking and reasoning and looks.

I will most defnitely be depressed, long time, if one of them decides to leave... to leave this little cult. This gang.

Ive spent more time and money on them then i have with anyone else, be it my girlfriends or family.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I;m in love.

Deeply.

But love, to me....

....... well.... I''m not a good lover. maybe good in bed but....

I shouldnt start a relationship. Right?

I'm just too haphazard. Too fickle. Too spontaneous.

I''m afraid no one could keep up with me. Not even Javis. How else would you expect a younger.... calm... pretty... slim.... girl..... keep up?

I long for the day i could sing and dance and role play with a woman, at home, in public, in bed, with a wedding ring to tie us together.

I admit. I took up performing arts so that i could do these to that special woman who might plop down one day.

Singing. Dancing. Acting. Dress Up.

oh~~~~ ....

I am so in love.....

BUT NO!

My heart shall remain cold towards affections of this! But for what? For I am too proud of a man to give in to women. A chauvanist! I hug women whenever i feel like it, not when they need it! I express feigned love for the heck of it, to see how they;ll react, at the drop of a hat, not because i really mean it! I drop heaps of cash right infront of her to "buy" her love, not to earn it through simplistic, honest means!

.......

.... but i';m sure... someone... some woman... would change all that.

because i know. ive seen her. Smelt her. Touched her. Waved at her. Spoke to her. Laughed at her. Laughed with her. Sticked my tongue out at her.

This... woman... i so adore.

I'm in love.....

---------------------------------------------------

EDIT.

I jsut had to add more.

I liek the way how Henry, Aik, Tharik, Viky, Jason and Don and the rest of our friends e.g G4 and erwin come together as the two little girls turn 17.

it's just one of those times i can feel cooperation across many types of relationships (No, Swee Swee (Ryan... lol..) staring at my balls is not testimony to us having a relationship. =p ) just to bring forward something for the birthday girls.

Next year, when i turn 18, when i can drive, I'll drive. I'll lay myself down, be a chauffeur for them. For their honeymoon. For their dates. For their secret meetings. And ill even throw in my suit and white gloves and pilot's hat as well. Not forgetting my polished belt buckle and leather shoes from Italy ( or Spain... :S). Now, if only my Altis was black.... Champagne is just so icky...

I'll pretty much do anything, really. Almost. Still not so keen on the "eat shit, jump off the building" stuff though..
Posted by Audi