Saturday, April 02, 2005 |  
Leh heh heh... whoo hoo hoo!!!!!

*ahem*

Ni hao. jin tian wo post up pictures of my new models lor. nothing much already le. ni kan kan xi huan mah? na ge Basic Modeling Course hen hao bah. wo de kv-2 hor... zai zhe ge....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

huan zhe ge
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

piaoliang mah?

lolz.

and this is my sd kfz 222.... the one im selling. but not yet though... dun feel like selling it yet. LOLZ.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

zzz so many pictures eh. Anyways.... if anyone were to ask if i thought it was good quality... I'd say "no". there's sth abt it that im nt satisfied. I dunno.. maybe because it's of no personal value to me. "It's made to sell".. tt was my mindset when building this model. zzz...
Posted by Audi Labels: