Saturday, April 23, 2005 |  
Taking Bernard's advice into consideration, I thought of pruding another dio!

So now i found my old little dio base (originally meant for my Chi Ha.. then my Zero... then now for the Sherman.) Im reworking it a bit.. mostly repainting it. Gonna add some bushes and so on and so forth just to make it look like what Europe's terrain would look like.

Progress shots....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The groundwork recieved the famous wash of chinese ink diluted with water. I aint gonna touch that for another couple of hours. It stinks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Close up of the tracks i made when the groundwork hasnt cured yet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With the Sherman on top. It looks so odd on the base. Maybe its the size. Maybe its cause the ground is so flat and undetailed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This look like a nice place to do sth....

LOLZ i found this tank on the web. Made by a Jap. looks exactly like mine doesnt it? except for some extra detailing....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oh no... my photobucket account size has reached its limit of 25mb...zzz now how how how.... delete pics? noo otherwise the pics i delete from the site wont appear here on the blog... zzz.... crap i think i should just buy more space. It's only 25USdollars for a year anyways for about.. what.. not more than 25,000mb?

Or maybe some of my earlier pics are super huge.... =p

Oh yeah...i forgot about my Panzerspahwagen. Poor thing. I just lost the enthusiasm to complete it... Maybe its German, that's why. Just dislike the designs of some of their tanks. oo but that Panzer 38(t) is getting my attention~~
Posted by Audi Labels: