Thursday, April 28, 2005 |  
Modeling has once again stalled for me again. Will be very busy these few days. On the third i have a four days orientation camp to oblivion and "popular-people" land at Ngee Ann poly. pfft.. orientation camp. zzz Javis pulled me into this.

Then im going for a one week trip to Dubai (where the hell is that?!)... cos my dad wanted some "quality time" with the family. Yeah... ill be with my new Acer laptop playin Mafia.

I havent bought the Valentine yet. Outta cash, yeah. Have to wait till the 1st of next month for money.... That's when my allowance comes. But then as usual.. Mum is there to screw things up. Maybe id end up with HALF of my allowance instead. She and her "surprises".

I tore off the wall of "Stalingrad". It looked too outta scale. The plaster is too thick... the colours all out. The bricks look kinda odd. So i tore it all off. now i can paint the wood! whee! ahem yeah ok. So modeling has stalled for a while.
Posted by Audi