Wednesday, April 13, 2005 |  
Well well well now that ive changed my blog address (not the initial name of "weremember.blogspot.com") and returned from a little break, the modeling continues!

Anyways its only 9 more days to donald's birthday. whoo. and i just received my Russian infantry kit yesterday. I brough Vis down to M Workshop and he was like... all alone.. LOLZ... cos the guys down at M workshop were like,"Hey audi!!! blar blar blar" yeah.

The next few paragraphs is not related to modeling, FYI.

Well clara and i are planning a surprise thingy for Don but seems like she's lost her enthusiasm in it. Haha i have my models to do... and a video to do.. and school video to do.... all in these 9 days...
Dont have the time you know....

But in any case.. the model comes first.

Well ive been out with Vis for two days straight now. Kasson is someone to be respected. I salute him (even though i hold no important rank whatsoever). I was planning to hire Kasson's gang someday for filming. He's gang is full of stories. And it's not like they're one of those lame pseudo-gangsters barely reaching puberty. Vis said he's a good fighter and well i wont question that.

Vis and i are going to the same poly. and next year i'm gonna get my driving license then i can send him to school!! lolz! and run over people i have problems with in school.

Now on to modeling.
Posted by Audi